ReRolled Minecraft Server III

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Well if Tarrant is joining in I guess I will too.

McFly could you roll up a startup guide on how to go from not having anything to having everything someone needs to connect to your server and start mining or whatever you do in minecraft? If there's existing guides for it point me at them, I just see a bunch of plugins or mods or whatever in your OP.

xzi

Mouthbreather
Whenever I get on I plan on taking a boat and boat my way to victory and hope that it's not water forever when headed south/west

McFly

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Well if Tarrant is joining in I guess I will too.

McFly could you roll up a startup guide on how to go from not having anything to having everything someone needs to connect to your server and start mining or whatever you do in minecraft? If there's existing guides for it point me at them, I just see a bunch of plugins or mods or whatever in your OP.
Will have something posted in the morning.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
If you have the room would you mind whitelisting me please McFly? I don't know if I'll have the time to build much, but I'd enjoy looking around, and you never know, this damn game might just drag me back in one of these days.

I was a loyal citizen of Unicornia previously, so I'd apply for citizenship again if I did start building. Anything I built would inevitably consist of lots of obsidian, glass, and lava of course~ It's like I don't know how to build with anything else!

Saladus

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Wow...looks like we're about to get as busy as the good ol' days!
smile.png

smile.png

Scyfi

N00b
Oh hell yeah! I may have to jump in and help the Narwhales.

Can you whitelist me as well. I dont have a lot of time but it will be nice not being the admin for a change lol.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
shit ... the Uniconria spire is still under construction. Gross.

NO PHOTOGRAPHS!

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
bro quit cold shouldering me, I whitelist PM'd you like 5 minutes ago

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
To learn everything, I actually recommend playing Single Player for a bit
smile.png

You learn best when you spend your first night in a hole hiding from zombies

smile.png

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
I've no interest in PvP or anything at least for a long time. I have played block games on my ipad and enjoyed them a lot and it's made me want to play the game that inspired them and I've never heard anything positive about pocket minecraft.

I like exploring and in all reality will probably suck at building things but I'd still like to go and travel forever in one direction and become a hermit and mine/build myself a nice plot of land.
smile.png

smile.png