ReRolled Minecraft Server III

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Alright, I can't work on my tunnel without it, looks like I'll be expanding my house and yard in the mean time!
biggrin.png

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
Ok, this train ride is fucking ridiculous. Enchanted armor/weapon creep raping me and then I get killed be a GOD DAMN ENDER DRAGON

Edit: Tuco and I made sure that Dragon doesn't bother anyone anymore.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Is that the one from the church to the spawn? I took it but didn't run into an ender dragon!

McFly

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I'll never tell! But yeah it probably was me forgetting to kill it. I think there's a few more wandering around out there too. ^_^

xzi

Mouthbreather
I'm not gonna be on for a few days
frown.png

..but I drew some very shitty floor plans for my undergorund city.

I'm going to have a big forge, right near the belly of a petrified dragon >:3 and then somewhere in the city I want to make a museum of big statues and whatnot. I'm far more excited for this as I should be. You know, until I start making the dragon and fall to my death a billion times

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
So the dragons don't despawn after a certain amount of time? That's awesome

McFly

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
The Mage Tower library is nearing completion. There are no spellbooks in any of the bookshelves yet. Soon...
.Dynmap should be back online. Not sure if it's going to play nice but it's up.
http://198.24.163.106:8123/

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
I'm not gonna be on for a few days
frown.png

..but I drew some very shitty floor plans for my undergorund city.

I'm going to have a big forge, right near the belly of a petrified dragon >:3 and then somewhere in the city I want to make a museum of big statues and whatnot. I'm far more excited for this as I should be. You know, until I start making the dragon and fall to my death a billion times
I too wanted to work on an underground city. I put off my plans as TNT was disabled in the world but with the new wand spells, I might just give you a hand.

Dyna map still 90% black block.