ReRolled Minecraft Server III

Azziane_sl

shitlord
McFly - are you still available to move projects from RR 2 to RR3? When I finish my air docks I want to start working on my arena again. It's fairly big (about 1/8th of the church maybe, but with a lot less blocks) and I was hoping to keep it near spawn. If you have the time I'd appreciate your thoughts on a good location.

McFly

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I'm still around, just busy with real life bullshit. Azz I can attempt to copy projects over, but I've been having trouble with II. Let me look into it shortly.

might be time to concider opening it up some to the public like was mentioned before.. seems a lot have stopped playing (

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
might be time to concider opening it up some to the public like was mentioned before.. seems a lot have stopped playing (
I'm not a fan of server III so it kiinda killed my drive to finish my project.
frown.png

Prodigal

Shitlord, Offender of the Universe
<Bronze Donator>
I've been on it when I have time, but no one else around - and still miss spawn and home - spoiled I guess.

Meren_sl

shitlord
Hi guys sorry I have been MIA. Not sure if that old server is still going or not? I would not want to take away from this server if anyone was still playing on it, but if there was anyone interested in a fresh map to play on I just made a custom world painter map for a server. If i had enough interest may try and start a server myself for fun. It is a giant map with LARGE biomes (about 15-20 minutes to fly across each biome). Each are created with custom trees, mountains volcanoes, craters, rivers ect.. I also already have a spawn for the server started. It is a large city floating on an airship thing.

I really do not want to take away from this current server if it is still going or anything. I am just wondering if there is any interest at all in playing on a server or not.

McFly

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
The latest is that interest has been depleted once again. I've still got all project files and schematics plus map data. But RR2 and RR3 are defunct atm.

BigDirty

Security Director of Crisis and Weather Management
<Bronze Donator>
we should organize some fun multiplayer games , like race for the wool or the walls

Azziane_sl

shitlord
The latest is that interest has been depleted once again. I've still got all project files and schematics plus map data. But RR2 and RR3 are defunct atm.
McFly, could I please request schematic files for my windmill and arena? Even though I took the designs off the web they are still by far the best structures I ever built and I would hate to lose them. I'd like to add them to my current world and actually finish the arena too.

If you need anything from me let me know.