ReRolled Minecraft Server IV

Rime

<Donor>
So, the server went down, and when it came back up, I have a redwood tree growing over half of my base. Lost all of my magic (Ars Magicka/Thaumcraft) supplies, a big chunk of my other materials and farm.

Rime

<Donor>
Guessing it was a glitch or maybe something to do with my base being in the 'Nexus'. Think I will move to a more stable realm? Still sucks that I lost all of my magic materials =/

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Kais might be able to paste the old chunks over it perhaps. I'm not sure what world edit tools he has available, but that sort of thing is possible at times.

Kais

<Gold Donor>
The tree is an aberration, not foul play. The server choked pretty hard last night right before it happened. I've upgraded the hosting plan and will be bringing the server down shortly for some maintenance that should help. Please give me about 10 minutes to get everything sorted before reconnecting, thanks.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
My power plant. 24 magmatic dynamos feeding 4 redstone cells
rrr_img_61806.jpg

Kais

<Gold Donor>
Server coming down for some updates. Should take about 15-20 minutes. I'll post again when its updated. In the mean time, update your clients to 1.0.18. You'll have to force the update under the "reccomended" dropdown on the Modpacks page. Release version is still 1.0.16. This update should improve chunkloading performance, fix java crash errors, and a few other mod specific issues. Thanks.

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
Says I'm missing a bunch of required mods

NM redownloading FTB for .18

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
I get a forge mod error
frown.png

I've reinstalled the launcher and I'm still getting the error

Skanda

I'm Amod too!
The server choked pretty hard last night right before it happened. I've upgraded the hosting plan and will be bringing the server down shortly for some maintenance that should help.
What kind of specs does the server you're running have?

Arkk

Lord Nagafen Raider
So you're Lord something or other? The one I can see from my house? Howdy neighbor!
Actually, I'm LordDrumheller. My place is the shit little hovel on the Magical Forest island east-southeast of Kais' place.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
fuck fuck fuck fuck

I accidentally shift right clicked the Machine Frame creation box in my AE Crafting interface. It made me 64 goddamn Thermal Expansion machine frames.

Fuck fuck fuck fuck

Who needs machine frames?

Pizoi

Golden Squire
BTW, chickenchunks chunk loaders have been known to cause chunk regens, which sounds like what happened to one of you. I had it happen to me recently on a MagicFarm2 server too, pretty annoying. It ate my whole 110 dynamo MFR laser drill setup and the 3 nearly full diamond chests it was feeding in to, and I wasn't able to get any of it back. Needless to say, it was annoying.

I know you guys are using the DW20 modpack, but I'd suggest switching over to dimensional anchors or something instead of chickenchunks if at all possible, especially if you don't have any easy way to restore lost chunks.