ReRolled Minecraft Server IV

Rime

<Donor>
Who is the owner of the lamp in question? We need to punish them.

And do not say Rime, because I light everything with Glowstone or Redstone Lamps, THE WAY NOTCH INTENDED FOR US TO LIGHT THINGS, none of that fancy witchery.

Folanlron

Trakanon Raider
I have a strange feeling the lamp is mine, but I've had thoose lamps there for day's so not sure what happened.

Kais

<Gold Donor>
It was you Fol. The one up in the rafters of your oldest room. No clue why it would bug out now. Uploading world now, it'll be a few.

Folanlron

Trakanon Raider
Mehhhhh lame~ wonder what happened

And can I get the Crash log, can send it off to azanor he can probably figure it out better.

Actually it might be from me working on changing the Biome were I am, might have to scratch that idea for now, gonna test stuff.

Kais

<Gold Donor>
Due to how shitty minecraft's lighting system is, the Arcane Lamp (and many other lamps) utilize randomly scattering false light source blocks that are "invisible". Alot of them. Simply removing the lamp wasn't enough, the child blocks were causing a crash because their parent entity was gone. I've gone through twice now and manually removed a shitload of child source blocks around the general area. I hope to god i've got them all by now...

Folanlron

Trakanon Raider
Didn't do anything =/ I think the Arcane Lamp I've had in my rafter for weeks bugged out, no clue why Kais is working on fixing it.

Skanda

I'm Amod too!
I think it's time, my fellow Minecraftians, to declare sanctions against Folanlron's nation. He must be punished for this outrage.

Folanlron

Trakanon Raider
shitty java is shitty =/ it happens but I've never had it corrupt with a lamp before which is the weirdest thing ever.

Rime

<Donor>
19 Sacred Rubber Saplings all growing into full size at once is enough to make my Minecraft crash on single player creative =(

Folanlron

Trakanon Raider
I've always tested builds in a single player world before building it on a server, I've never had a world corrupt from a Arcane Lamp =/

for instance I would have crashed the server over 100 times by now from writing my essentia automation program for Computercraft.

Rime

<Donor>
I am amused that Thundertits did not manage to wipe out the server, but a lamp with an attitude did.