ReRolled Minecraft Server IV

Rime

<Donor>
I told you not to fiddle with that witchery, Folala! I WARNED YOU THAT JESUS WOULD STRIKE YOU DOWN! I WARNED YOU!

Kais

<Gold Donor>
Waiting on the host to perform an upgrade that i'm prevented from doing manually.

Folanlron

Trakanon Raider
pulling a copy of the world soon'ish, gonna see if I can track down this corruption bug better, and Kais needs a break.

Folanlron

Trakanon Raider
Well I can say for a fact now, that it is MCPC+/Bukkit(whatever the hell you want to call it) the problem.

Standard Minecraft Server With DW20 pack loaded + World save, The chunk in question errored out for about 2 seconds then, Minecraft chunk gen took over and regend the chunk.

havne't had any problem sense then and I'm placing Nodes/Lamps like crazy

Folanlron

Trakanon Raider
and I feel really sorry for your server.... why so many portal's open ? there's lik 40 in the intial opis list =/

Kais

<Gold Donor>
Yeah some of them are from guns that don't exist anymore i think. And each one loads a chunk. Didn't realize it had gotten up to 40. Gonna have to go around a nuke em.

Folanlron

Trakanon Raider
And I have squid all over the place, man I wonder what the hell MCPC does to the minecraft server because it's runnin like crap compared to what I have running right now.

Folanlron

Trakanon Raider
I can get rid of thundertits if you want me to upload a new save.. gonna take MCEdit a couple hours to do it though =/