Rerolled.org Blood Bowl League - Season 2.

Djay

Trakanon Raider
Sure. Feel free to ask me questions during the match, too. It's my Halfling filler team, so you should overpower them.
wink.png

littles

Lord Nagafen Raider
Waxed I'm pretty free most week nights between 3pm PST to 5pm PST and 9pm PST to later. I know that's late for you but I'll be on irc most of the time when I am on so hop on there and see if I'm on. I'm sure we can work something out.

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
Djay I might be available on Wednesday night after 8pm PST. If that doesnt work out, I will be available Saturday Night or Sunday Day.

Adam12

Molten Core Raider
Adam, early Wednesday night (after 4pm CST?) would be perfect for me to sneak a game in. Have to pick some folks up at the airport around 7 or 8 that night so I'll be random afterwards. I'll idle on IRC when I'm available, and we can just do it later in the week if needed.
I'll have time after 5pm CST tomorrow. I'll be in IRC.

Djay

Trakanon Raider
Djay I might be available on Wednesday night after 8pm PST. If that doesnt work out, I will be available Saturday Night or Sunday Day.
Eh, let's just plan on the weekend. I'm in CST and have to be up really early Thursday.

Cutlery

Kill All the White People
<Gold Donor>
Superhiro, check your PM's, sign up for the league, or drop. You're pissing me off here.

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I guess I get a double header with Sean at some point, both in regular and stunty. Should be easy to schedule since he is just an RPG playing algorythm running on a supercomputer and never sleeps...

Cutlery

<Gold Donor>
Alright, Xannder (and Moon for stunty), I've got more time now. Will be around this evening, tomorrow during the day, and Sunday until late afternoon.

Cutlery

<Gold Donor>
I updated the 3rd post to include the new BB manager leagues for Season 2.

They are numbers 7555-7559. Named "Rerolled S2 Dx" Password is same as last season

swampdonkey

Cutlery

<Gold Donor>
Perfect, so do I. Wife has a party and is taking the kids at exactly that time.

Cutlery

<Gold Donor>
I'll try and catch you tomorrow afternoon, I've got some free time around 1 PM PST.
How much time do you have? Just called a strike vote for work at around that time. Id be out for about an hour at the minimum.

I believe most of my coworkers to be pussies though, so my vote may not be needed.

Cutlery

<Gold Donor>
Fuck, I gotta go. Should be back to play by 2, and around till 4 your time or so.