Rerolled.org Blood Bowl League - Season 3.

ZProtoss

Golden Squire
If an admin awards a win to a team, does the losing team still get cash/mvp?

edit: Referencing my ill fated dark elf team here.

Me/Phaezel are in a situation where we'd rather just award the win to save time, but only if it splits cash/mvp as normal. If it doesn't, the game was in a situation where it can easily be recreated near exactly from the point of the crash though. So, if the answer the above question is yes, then award the forfeit. If the answer is no, then do up a reset :]

Cutlery

Kill All the White People
<Gold Donor>
48h notice.

D1 is advanced

WW/Vycron
Ronne/Xannder

All of D2B left to play

ZP/Phaz
Whats/Khalan
Skids/Sean
Hatorade/Disdain

Superhiro/Addlemixie
Daezed/Skie.

Khalan

Trakanon Raider
As I mentioned earlier Whats is on Vacay and we're not sure if we can get the game in since he is EST and is asleep by the time im home. Im available at 8pm PST tomorrow but he might not be around.

Cutlery

<Gold Donor>
As I mentioned earlier Whats is on Vacay and we're not sure if we can get the game in since he is EST and is asleep by the time im home. Im available at 8pm PST tomorrow but he might not be around.
Yup, saw that, I'll admin accordingly on the change over day, I don't wanna do one early in case plans change and you guys are able to play.

WaxedWolf_sl

shitlord
As far as my game with Vycron we had a time organised, but he is now unable to make it. Think he said he was going to message you Cutlery.

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
ZP and I were able to do a very close to spot on replay of the first half and finish out game. There was an issue with my stunty game with Monkey which I will detail in that thread.

addlemixie

Lord Nagafen Raider
Superhiro, didn't see you on IRC after 9pm est. I can't do this wednesday night for sure, and tomorrow night is dependent on if a prior engagement goes or not. I'll know tomorrow morning if tomorrow night (tuesday) will work for me, but if not, we're going to have to get the game admin'd.

edit: I can play tonight. I will be idling in IRC until I'm ready, so message me on there if/when you are able to play. Tentatively, I should be good to go somewhere around 10 eastern. Sorry for being so late, but the kidlet needs to get to her dance lesson.

Superhiro

Silver Knight of the Realm
I'm at a conference and I thought I'd be able to play, but they must be blocking steam and all other games because I can't connect. An admin will just have to give you a win. Sorry about that, its been a crazy week moving to a new apartment and then heading to DC for work.

Cutlery

<Gold Donor>
Adminned 2-0 Addlemixie/Superhiro
2-0 Disdain/Hatorade
1-1 Khalan/Whats
2-0 Waxed/Vycron

I think that's everyone. I told you guys summer was gonna be rough for scheduling, I haven't had to admin this many games yet. Match Day 6 is starting, once I'm not working 13 hour days this week I'll put up a poll to get a feel for numbers for the Fresh Team Tourney for the summer for people who have more liberal schedules and can still get games in.

Funkor

Molten Core Raider
Cutlery,

What's your schedule like this week? I'm off work by 5:30 CST but busy Thursday evening this week. I'll idle in IRC/Steam if I'm around.

Djay

Trakanon Raider
I don't remember who I'm playing, but...my weeknights are booked this week, so hopefully you can do something this weekend. Or I can make Monday/Tuesday night work if you let me know.

Cutlery

<Gold Donor>
Cutlery,

What's your schedule like this week? I'm off work by 5:30 CST but busy Thursday evening this week. I'll idle in IRC/Steam if I'm around.
Well, looks like work decided to shit all over tonight anyway. Unfortunately, it fucks with tomorrow as I gotta sleep at some point. I'll be around most of the day saturday, and until 2 or so on sunday. After that, it's up to the IRC RNG, if I'm in there, I can probably play.