Rerolled.org Blood Bowl League - Season 3.

Khalan

Trakanon Raider
Me and Whats might try to get our game in tonight but otherwise he is off on vacation. Kind of sad if we get issued a draw, was looking forward to beating up some elves!

Khalan

Trakanon Raider
So WhatAmma is away on vacation all week and won't be able to play our game. I'm not sure the normal procedure in cases like this but Cutlery can you go ahead and do what you think is best.

WaxedWolf_sl

shitlord
Vycron, let me know when you fancy playing our game. Weekends I will struggle due to 12 hour day shifts but other than that I am pretty free.

Cutlery

Kill All the White People
<Gold Donor>
So WhatAmma is away on vacation all week and won't be able to play our game. I'm not sure the normal procedure in cases like this but Cutlery can you go ahead and do what you think is best.
Sounds to me like you're ready and willing to play and he ain't. Therefore, concession!

Cutlery

<Gold Donor>
He neglected to mention the part where he can't play before 1:30 am est until Tuesday when he can play at 11 est .

Do whatever you want.
Draw it is. If you've got an internet connection and some time to play and can't make it work, that's fine.

Djay

Trakanon Raider
Morenfin, when can you play?
As long as it's not during an NBA Finals game, I'm pretty flexible this weekend.

Numbers_sl

shitlord
I have been playing single player all day to practice and I think I have a better understanding of what is going on, thanks in large part to everyone talking about BB. So thanks for that. I realize how poorly I have chosen skills for my human team and I am looking forward to choosing a new team for the summer tourney. If there are no objections I'm going to go with Chaos. I made a team with 4 warriors, the rest beasts and 3 RRs.

Edit: Also need xannder and my match validated when there is time.

ZProtoss

Golden Squire
So, Tebow joins the Patriots (as does his doppleganger Tim Cheesebo), and the first BB game after is a smashing 4-1 (almost 5-1) win over Dman, with the following rolls:

praisetebow.jpg

tebow.jpg

I might be a believer now.

addlemixie

Lord Nagafen Raider
Superhiro,

Is Monday night good for you?

If not, tonight or sometime tomorrow would be best. If Tuesday night, it absolutely has to be done before 9:00 Pacific time.

Cutlery

<Gold Donor>
FYI, it appears I'm banned from IRC, so if you need anything, PM me. I'm not gonna play games with that kinda shit.

Adam12

Molten Core Raider
FYI, it appears I'm banned from IRC, so if you need anything, PM me. I'm not gonna play games with that kinda shit.
Not sure why you're banned. No IP's are on the main ban list, and you're not on CS' access list at all (positive or negative). Something is just fucked up.

Can you try to rejoin, and if it doesn't let you can you paste what it says?

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Stupid internet out here doesnt work, going to have to cancel my game, purely my fault, give it to disdain. Sorry man.