Rerolled.org Blood Bowl League - Season 3.

Funkor

Molten Core Raider
Morenfin hop on tonight if you get a chance as I've got a lot of time. Otherwise after 4:30 CST on weekdays and pretty flexible on the weekend.

cyrusreij

Trakanon Raider
Hiro, its time for round 2, I'm moving this weekend so I may be a little bit hard to get in contact with, probably good for tonight through Fri though

Djay

Trakanon Raider
Also, apparently I'm playing Makkon.
I have a Move-to-Production this weekend, which means I'll be at home, but on-call, all weekend in case someone screws something up. So, I guess just let me know when you're available and we can try to figure something out.

skids_sl

shitlord
WhatsAmattaU, we have a game to play. Let me know when you can play, I'm around most of the time this weekend, just let me know good time ahead when you want to play.

I've added you on steam + I'm on IRC (skids)

Cutlery

Kill All the White People
<Gold Donor>
BB servers are down for some dumbfuck reason, and the official board is about as useful as a shit sandwich.

As this happened during a prime gaming time, any games that don't get played this week will be carried over, it's no one's fault games can't get played when shit's down.

WaxedWolf_sl

shitlord
Unfortunately the game servers have been down since I have had access to reliable internet so still not sure who my D2A game is against this week. I will be around all night tomorrow night and tuesday night so if the servers come back up I can play then.

Cutlery

Kill All the White People
<Gold Donor>
Servers are back up.

Whats, you and Skids have the only stunty game left this week too.

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Khalan and I have made arrangements to play tomorrow night at 10:30ish, PST.

WhatsAmmataU_sl

shitlord
Servers are back up.

Whats, you and Skids have the only stunty game left this week too.
Yeah.... sorry about that. I am downloading this on my new work computer now but hotel internet is sloowwwww. Should probably go ahead and schedule these for Tuesday evening. Who do I play in this league, or is that skids too?

WaxedWolf_sl

shitlord
Hedeon we need to organize our game if we can. If you aren't around to night I will be free whenever tomorrow, until very very late :p

WaxedWolf_sl

shitlord
Me and Hedeon got our game in. My amazingly tough elves live to fight another day... well all except a 0 ssp line elf but no one cares about him. Need a validation if anyone can.

ZProtoss

Golden Squire
Maybe the nuffle's opinion of me is starting to shift. Not a league game, but this wood elf team in a pub just now got absolutely murdered.

nufflelovesme.jpg

I felt zero remorse.