Rerolled.org Blood Bowl League - Season 3.

WaxedWolf_sl

shitlord
I have a horrible feeling that my elves may have finally met there executioners this coming week. Ronne's Chaos are scary
frown.png

frown.png

ZProtoss

Golden Squire
Nope. Horrible luck is still horrible. From the first half

rofl.jpg

The guy who died? My only blitzer with a skill up on this team.

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Watched this game and it was painfully hilarious how bad things went for ZP. And of course, poor Will Smith... Goodnight sweet prince of Bel Air....

Cutlery

Kill All the White People
<Gold Donor>
I advanced all divisions except 1 this morning. Restless I know has some funky scheduling going on, and Makkon had some issues this week. We can wait this one out for you guys if you can get them done in a reasonable timeframe.

Makkon_sl

shitlord
I can play tonight around 10:30 est if you are available Djay. I don't really know how my schedule is going to be ahead of time unfortunately.

Cyrus,

When are you available for our d3 match? I'll be out of town thurs/fri night and away most of saturday as well. We could play tonight or we'll have to wait until Sunday.

cyrusreij

Trakanon Raider
I can go tonight after 8 est. I may be putting my foot in my mouth here but, I have all intentions of finally putting some of your elves in the ground and ending their elfball domination of d3.

I'm not surprised. Although I contest the 'domination' label. I'm only 2 points ahead of Daezuel and 3 ahead of you after 3 games. Plenty of time for my team to go through the grinder.

I won't be available until midnight EST. Is that too late for you?

Djay

Trakanon Raider
Makkon disconnected on Turn 15 of a 1-1 game. I'm not going to replay, so I'll let Cutlery admin a tie when he gets on tomorrow. Sucks because it was a good game and we both had good XP gains.

rrr_img_28390.jpg

cyrusreij

Trakanon Raider
If someone could validate notafunhater and my D3 game.... elf ball won out over Nurgle..... but not without great cost.
rrr_img_28399.jpg

I wasn't without my own casualties, that Pestigor was one of my two ball runners, he was on his way to level 4 and failed that Regen roll.
rrr_img_28398.jpg

First half was very boring, second half though.... turned into murderball.
rrr_img_28397.jpg

End game screen, GG notafunhater.
rrr_img_28396.jpg