Rerolled.org Blood Bowl League - Season 3.

Numbers_sl

shitlord
Just so I get this straight for my own understanding. Season 4 will be the new team tourney Cutlery is talking about?

Djay

Trakanon Raider
Just so I get this straight for my own understanding. Season 4 will be the new team tourney Cutlery is talking about?
Maybe we should call it 3.5 or something, but yeah. We'll take a break from the Official League for a bit, but use the tourney to keep people that don't want a break active.

WaxedWolf_sl

shitlord
hmm... might try vamps in this new team league. Been meaning to try them and this is a good chance
biggrin.png

WaxedWolf_sl

shitlord
Surprisingly my elves live to fight another day, by the simple method of only allowing the chaos to hit me by blitzing
biggrin.png
If someone could validate I would appreciate it

skids_sl

shitlord
Also interested on a new team summer games. I've never actually played an elf team, so thinking it's about the time to give one a try.

Cutlery

Kill All the White People
<Gold Donor>
Yes, summer fresh team tourney will not exactly be season 4. League will be on hold for a couple months, give the guys that need it a break during the summer, and give everyone who still has time to play an outlet to do so. I'll organize the whole thing, so nothing will change on that end, I just won't have the availability that I feel is acceptable in order to schedule matches, so I won't be participating. Still probably be around in IRC quite a bit for the odd open league game.

48 hour notice -

Makkon/Funkor
Djay/Gav
Restless/Cutlery

Hedeon/Vycron

Whatsamattau/Disdain

Daezed/Superhiro

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Going to be gone a week starting 15th, down for whatever on return. Wouldn't mind seeing a passing/agi league only if we have to start fresh. Still haven't built up my Khemi team yet, so if not fresh will keep them.

Funkor

Molten Core Raider
Makkon and I should be playing tonight.

I assume this tournament thing would only be for new teams? I'm on the fence about whether I would want to roll a new team up or not.

Cutlery

Kill All the White People
<Gold Donor>
Makkon and I should be playing tonight.

I assume this tournament thing would only be for new teams? I'm on the fence about whether I would want to roll a new team up or not.
Yeah, I think so. It'll give everyone a chance to play another race without sacrificing their main team, it'll give everyone a level playing field to start at again, and it'll give people who want to switch teams a chance to build up a new team a little bit before getting tossed back into the grinder.

WhatsAmmataU_sl

shitlord
What time is good for you disdain? I am on work travel so anything past 7 eat should be good. Nothing later than 10 though... Sorry, small window.

WhatsAmmataU_sl

shitlord
So, the internet at this hotel seems to suffer from load issues pretty badly in the evening. I was able to get in my matches with skid from this location last week, but every night I've been here, the connection drops to un-useable at around 8 est.

I dunno. Disdain is about 7 hours ahead of me, so scheduling is going to be hard on this one to start even if I had been on the ball (which I wasn't). I've asked him if he'd rather admin a draw or admin it as a loss for me.

I imagine the same thing will have to be done for stunty. I just don't think the connection will hold up. If addlemixie wants to try then I will definitly try, I just don't want to waste anyone's time.

Numbers_sl

shitlord
We're up next in D3 Xannder. I can work around your schedule so let me know when you have some time to play out match.

cyrusreij

Trakanon Raider
Stupidmonkey, im good most evenings after 8 EST, hit me up when your good, or log onto steam, I have a notification set for you.