Rerolled.org Blood Bowl League - Season 3.

Makkon_sl

shitlord
I need to pull out of the bb leagues, my wife gave birth 5 weeks earlier then expected. I'll play again when life has settled down.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Lost track of what week I was in. Satael if you want to try and get our game in last minute this week, let me know, although I'll be gone for a big chunk of today getting dishes done. Let me know either on here or in irc, otherwise I guess we'll take the draw.

satael

Silver Squire
I've been on irc, here and steam every day for the past week but since I'm euro I haven't seen you there.

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Hatorade and Waxed, let me know when to look for each of you in irc. Adam same for stunty.

cyrusreij

Trakanon Raider
So I'm 1 point out of 2nd place in D3.... I really cannot possibly fathom Dazuel losing to Xannder's goblin team though. Oh well.... Addlemixie, Nurgle vs Nurgle Bashing time, when is good for you?

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Stranger things have happened. Anyways, I won't be able to play in the tourny nor likely the season after because I'll be moving around too much.

You and I can have a rematch with copies of our teams after the last game for all the marbles!!! lol

addlemixie

Lord Nagafen Raider
So I'm 1 point out of 2nd place in D3.... I really cannot possibly fathom Dazuel losing to Xannder's goblin team though. Oh well.... Addlemixie, Nurgle vs Nurgle Bashing time, when is good for you?
The weekend is going to be best for me. Monday I can't. Tuesday I can pretty much anytime as long as the game ends by 9pm pacific time, if the weekend we can't find a decent time between us. I'll hang out in IRC, so whisper me there if you are available/when. I'm pacific time.

edit: update on times.

I can Saturday or Sunday. I am Arizona time.
I'm working Sunday but can take the time to fit in a game whenever with the exception that I can't play in a window from 7pm-9:30pm pacific. You tell me when you want to play. I'd have to start my game by 6 at the latest, or else just do it at 9:30 or later.

stupidmonkey

Not Smrt
<Gold Donor>
I'm working Sunday but can take the time to fit in a game whenever with the exception that I can't play in a window from 7pm-9:30pm pacific. You tell me when you want to play. I'd have to start my game by 6 at the latest, or else just do it at 9:30 or later.
Sunday around 3ish. I'll be in IRC.