Rerolled.org Official Blood Bowl League

WaxedWolf_sl

shitlord
Just trying to feel out when Superhiro will be available. I am GMT, but I can make almost anytime as long as I have a bit of notice
biggrin.png

Cutlery

Kill All the White People
<Gold Donor>
There's a separate one. Look for the official rerolled league, not the open league.
All the info you need is in the first post of this thread.
Well, and you won't be joining THIS league. This one is going away. I'll let everyone know which league to app to after I sort the new divisions, since each division is going to be it's own "League" from now on.

Cutlery

<Gold Donor>
Pressure time!

D1 winner is decided, grats Gavinrad* (asterisk by request).

D1 relegation now comes down to the Moontayle/Oblio match. If Moon wins, Sean and Oblio fall to D2A, if Oblio wins or they tie, Sean and Moon go to D2A.

D2 winner hasn't been decided, but Xannder will be moving up to D1. Hatorade needs to win, and Dokomo needs to lose in order for Hatorade to move up, otherwise Dokomo will be moving up, since Dokomo won their head to head match.

D2 relegation - Hedeon/Kragg will be bringing the Krushers down to D2B next season. Makkon has to win to stay in the division, but the 3 way tie in the middle has to end in losses or draws, and Makkon would actually win the tiebreaker on 2 of the 3 teams currently tied for 4th-6th if any of them draw. He's had a rough season, what a turnaround that would be!

D3 winner - Morenfin and Dman are tied for 1st and play this week. If Dman and Funkor both win, they move up. Morenfin will be moving up if he wins or draws. If Funkor wins and you guys draw, it gets murky. Morenfin beat Funkor, Dman drew Funkor, therefore by my logic, Morenfin moves up, and Dman and Funkor will be decided via coin toss/one off game.

D3 relegation - Ronne and Superhiro will be leading the charge in the newly made D3 (because D2 and 3 are becoming 2A and 2B).

D4 winner - Restless will be moving up (and I know a good chunk of you in D4 will be happy to stop getting steamrolled
smile.png
, but Restless really is the epitome of what can happen when you play just a shitload of games. He fit into D4 when we started, but he's got a ton of experience now), and the other promotion will be decided by the Vycron/Phazael match.

Djay

Trakanon Raider
I'm tempted to buy a new WW and name him Karma just so I can hit Gav with him.

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I just want to point out that I inherrited a 0-1-2 record before clawing back! Had some stupidly lucky games with the Zons, though. Unless Vycron murders my girls to the last boob in our final game, I will be returning with the Bush Leaguers for next season. Of course Zons were always my main team in table top. Looking forward to season two!

Cutlery

<Gold Donor>
I just want to point out that I inherrited a 0-1-2 record before clawing back! Had some stupidly lucky games with the Zons, though. Unless Vycron murders my girls to the last boob in our final game, I will be returning with the Bush Leaguers for next season. Of course Zons were always my main team in table top. Looking forward to season two!
It is definitely noted, and going undefeated in your next 3 definitely counts for something. But, I don't know a more fair way to do it other than making the late comers deal with the record they inherit
smile.png

Phazael

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Naw its fine. I could use some more skilling before getting raped in D1 anyhow.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
Next season the Dwarfs shall rise in D1! Runners with block + guard on linemen is making things much easier.

Makkon_sl

shitlord
When do you want to do our games this week Hedeon? We have both the regular and stunty week to do.

best times for me are evenings after 9:30pm est.

Hedeon

Molten Core Raider
Tonight is good for me if it's good for you, we can get both in! Other wise Sunday after 8pm EST or any time Monday/Tuesday is good for me. I've got one last chance to prevent a winless season. Nuffle, I need your might and blessing! The Great Maw is hungry, it longs for a victory!

I'll be on Steam and IRC tonight till I pass outs.

Kyougou

<Gold Donor>
I'm dropping out of the league for season2.

It's not quite a rage quit, just that I don't have the skill to make the games fun, they are either midfield slugfests against players who aren't very skilled or blowouts against better players. I don't have the desire/time to do open league games to learn so I think its for the best that I drop out.

Sorry that I'm the first.

Cutlery

<Gold Donor>

It's not quite a rage quit, just that I don't have the skill to make the games fun, they are either midfield slugfests against players who aren't very skilled or blowouts against better players. I don't have the desire/time to do open league games to learn so I think its for the best that I drop out.

That's cool man. There will be plenty of room if you change your mind, though.

Vycron

Derives Perverse Pleasure
<Gold Donor>
Good Game Phazael and congratz on moving up. Those Amazons are some slippery bitches.

Phazael

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Thanks for the game. Honestly I was playing for the draw until you gave me the openning. That sidestep blitzer rolled plus strength. Lets see how long I can keep her alive in D2. Also fire that lazy ass yeti.

@Kyuoguo-
Play some single player. Its not like playing another person, but its a great way to learn how to exploit opennings and score. Hope you retur some day down the road.

satael

Silver Squire

I see no reason to be sorry for anything if you stuck until the end of the season. Hopefully I'll get my game against Dokuma played this weekend (I'm utc+2) which will decide how my season went. (so far it's the average with 2-2-2 and every score within 1 td difference plus even the overall tds are 5-5)

Cutlery

<Gold Donor>
I see no reason to be sorry for anything if you stuck until the end of the season.
Absolutely.

This was a one season commitment, 7 games. If you played all 7, then you fulfilled that commitment and you're free to do whatever you want with no apologies required. You can stop playing for no reason other than "Nah, not feeling it anymore" and it would still be 100% acceptable. You're not gonna get any guilt or grief or anything else from simply deciding you don't want to play anymore between seasons.

I will say that if you're feeling you're not very good, there's a lot of people hanging in IRC all the time that are more than willing to talk strategy and shit and help you out. It causes a lot of rage at times, but fuck em...the Blood Bowl league currently has more people from this board in it than would be in a WoW raid at this point, so I'm not going to feel bad about talking about games that people actually fucking play.

Makkon_sl

shitlord
Good games last night Hedeon,

I feel I got pretty lucky in that second half against your ogres, for the last four turns I really thought you were going to tie it up.

in the stunty league my chainsaw guy had another match with 3+ casualties, so far he is my favourite player

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
Moon I should be available at 1pm PST (4pm EST) on Saturday. Will confirm in the morning.

Funkor

Molten Core Raider
Ern, got pulled into some shit tonight so I couldn't make it on. I will idle in IRC all day tomorrow and Sunday so we can get the game done.