Rerolled.org Official Blood Bowl League

Cutlery

Kill All the White People
<Gold Donor>
Alright, in house it is. I hate recruitment shit anyway, so works better this way.

If you guys have any friends that are interested though, get them involved. Best case scenario right now has us at 35-36, and would need 40 for a full roster. I suspect that number will be lower in reality too.

Braen

<Medals Crew>
You mean I can't do one of my patented "Come Join the current game Braen is playing for the next 2-4 weeks" posts?

Cutlery

<Gold Donor>
You mean I can't do one of my patented "Come Join the current game Braen is playing for the next 2-4 weeks" posts?
That wasn't what the discussion was about, it was more about bringing in people who are not members of FOH/RR. If you've got more people around here who passed over the thread but you know would be into it, that's what we're looking for.

Division 4 next season...Mistwalkers!

48 hour warning on match day 6.

rrr_img_15988.jpg

cyrusreij

Trakanon Raider
Restless, i may be on ttonight, if not i will be on most of the day tomorrow (i have no idea how to use irc btw, what is your steam name?)

cyrusreij

Trakanon Raider
I humbly apologize to D3 when Restless advances. A. His rolls are INSANE, watch our replay to see some of the nastiest rolls I have ever been up against. B. He managed to get 19 SPP out of that game
frown.png
. 4 Injuries + 3 TDs + 1 MVP. GG Restless, I dun got rolled.

PS. Fuck Skinks who I couldn't pull a single Armor Break on.

Cutlery

<Gold Donor>
Vycron via PM_sl said:
Cutlery,

My Day 6 match against St-George's Red Cross Undertakers does not look like it's going to happen. Last Wednesday I sent him a PM to feel out his schedule, sent a Steam friend invite, another PM over the weekend, and idled in the IRC channel. He hasn't responded to any of it. I recall you saying on the boards that he is a pretty solid guy so when stuff like this happens I start to worry that something shitty happened to him. I thought you should know.
Vycron awarded a concede win to round out Match Day 6.

Match Day 7 and the end of the first Rerolled.org League season is upon us. Here's the final matches --

rrr_img_16305.jpg

Here are the rankings going into 7. I've already validated the game between the 2 dummy teams, and replaced them with myself and Khalan. Congrats Gavinrad on winning D1, but a grand total of absolutely nothing else has been decided so far for promotions or relegations. Insane how competitive things are.

rrr_img_16306.jpg

After your game this week, please either send me a PM or post in this thread with the following information --

If you will be playing in season 2.
If you will be keeping your team or rerolling to a new one, if new, please include new team name/race.

It's been an incredibly fun season for me, thanks for being on board with this and allowing me to set this shit up. I look forward to playing more of you next season.

Cutlery

<Gold Donor>
Put me on the waiting list for a spot in season two please.
You are gonna be in.

Your job now is to decide which race you want to play and build a team for it.

Disdain -- you'll be in too, I'll reject your team and have you app to the new league once I get them sorted.

Numbers_sl

shitlord
Thanks Cutlery. I'll use the human team called Magic Numbers in the open league unless you prefer I make a new one.

Cutlery

<Gold Donor>
Thanks Cutlery. I'll use the human team called Magic Numbers in the open league unless you prefer I make a new one.
You are forced to make a new one. Open teams are for open, league teams are for league. All teams in the official league have 0 games played when they enter, and don't play any games outside of the league.

That way you can play scrims with your open team all week long, and it doesn't unbalance your league team, who will play 1 match per week.

Djay

Trakanon Raider
Gav, same schedule for me as most weeks. Available most nights, except Thursday/Friday I'd need to be finished by about 6:15 CST. Would prefer Saturday/Sunday this week if you're available then, though.

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
Oblio, I'm available tonight after about 8:30pm.
Is that PST? How are your weekends bud? Weekdays are pretty rough for me, between the kids, work, working out and some QT with the wife. I am not saying it is impossible to play on a week night, just difficult.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
Sean and I got our final game of the season in. I really enjoyed this league and I'm looking forward to season 2. Thanks to Cutlery for putting it together and everyone for staying active and making it worth playing.

Cutlery: for season 2 I'll be playing my same team, Dwarfskins.

moontayle

Golden Squire
Is that PST? How are your weekends bud? Weekdays are pretty rough for me, between the kids, work, working out and some QT with the wife. I am not saying it is impossible to play on a week night, just difficult.
EST. Weekends are bad for me unless it's between 4pm and 7pm EST start time (I work overnights and weekends and leave just after 8).

Let me know what's good for you.

Numbers_sl

shitlord
You are forced to make a new one. Open teams are for open, league teams are for league. All teams in the official league have 0 games played when they enter, and don't play any games outside of the league.

That way you can play scrims with your open team all week long, and it doesn't unbalance your league team, who will play 1 match per week.
Ok sounds good. I'll make up a new human team for the league. Do I ask to join the same group as last time then? The rerolled.org one? Or is there a separate one to join?

moontayle

Golden Squire
Depending on how my match with Oblio goes I might switch teams. The play of Amazons is strong in the right hands, but I am not those hands. Especially not against D1 competition. Couple that with only two of my players getting past level 1 over 6 games, and it really doesn't seem like a big thing for me to start over. Not like I would be losing much, if anything.

Djay

Trakanon Raider
Ok sounds good. I'll make up a new human team for the league. Do I ask to join the same group as last time then? The rerolled.org one? Or is there a separate one to join?
There's a separate one. Look for the official rerolled league, not the open league.
All the info you need is in the first post of this thread.