Rerolled Pen and Paper Gaming Group

Himeo

Vyemm Raider
I'd like to get a pen and paper game going for rerolled. I'll DM any system you want, with a couple stipulations:

1) Time would be 4:30 PM - 9:00 PM PST.
2) Must have a roll20.net account.
3) Must have a skype account.
4) Weekly game.

If you're interested, pick the days you think would work for you. When we get at least 5 people on the same day we'll decide what system you all want to play and figure out the details from there.

EDIT: Looks like Friday works best for people. Can change depending on interest from the poll, but it's time to start discussing what system to run.
EDIT 2: First potential group formed. To move on, each member of the group must agree to the day / system / group. It's not too late to continue voting for days / systems and forming other potential groups.
EDIT 3: With 5 players, Saturday is now an option as well.
EDIT 4: Added more potential groups.
EDIT 5:Group and game system selected.

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Love to - have to invest in a new mic though, and likely wife would want to be involved as well

Schedule is wide open for evenings currently. (Job hunting - subject to change)

eXarc

Trakanon Raider
Sounds cool, I just picked all the weekend days as a general rule of availability.

@Tuco, I've seen this work pretty damn well as long as someone isn't deliberately trying to fuck over the group or be stupid. The biggest problem is coordiation, but getting 5 people together really shouldn't be that hard with a community the size of ours.

Himeo

Vyemm Raider
Sounds cool, but how well does this work over the internet?
Works great. The only thing you miss is gamer funk. Although being in the same room is superior, if only because we're playing with digital tokens and not real physical game pieces. Don't get me started on how much I miss rolling dice.

But I digress. Roll20 makes running any system super easy, and skype fixes the only problem roll20 has (built-in voice comm sucks). I've run a couple of games already using these tools and it goes very smoothly.

moontayle

Golden Squire
Voted for Friday. Would suggest using the Savage Worlds system of gaming as having played both standard d20 and that, SW is much superior. I actually feel like I'm playing a character instead of just another random adventurer. Depending on how a character is built there can also be built in RP reasons for a character's absence in the event something else comes up.

Himeo

Vyemm Raider
Probably going to be Friday at this point. We have enough to start talking about a system.

What do you folks want to play?

Himeo

Vyemm Raider
Two more people that can play friday with a preference for "any" system or "Savage Worlds" and we'll have a SW game. It's not too late to suggest other systems or vote for other days.

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Not familiar with SW - but I've always been flexible most versed in D&D and SR though.

Himeo

Vyemm Raider
Great! First potential group for Friday using Savage Worlds. Just need confirmation from everyone in the group that they're willing to commit to it and they can move on.

In the meantime, you can still vote for another day / another system. It's not too late.

Zhaun_sl

shitlord
I don't care for it much, but I'll throwPathfinderout there, if for no other reason than 1. It is easier for old D&D players to pick up and run with and 2. It's free.

That said, Savage World sounds interesting, but I've never played. Also it sounds like a generic system, so I guess my interest would be tied to what we would be playing with it.

moontayle

Golden Squire
I play as part of a SW group that runs on Saturdays one or two times a month. I'm not familiar with current state of D20 and have never heard of pathfinder but it was really easy for me to get into SW after over a decade away from PnP gaming.

Superhiro

Silver Knight of the Realm
I'm really interested in giving some PnP gaming a shot. Voted Fri/Sat/Sun, any system works for me.

Himeo

Vyemm Raider
A new day (Saturday) unlocked as well as two additional potential groups for Friday.

Once again, the first potential group to get everyone to commit to that day / game system can move on to the next step.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Jesus, you posted this around the time I left work so I didn't see it, and I just checked the site now...and it's all full! Still, I'll post in hopes of making it in.

Friday works for me as well, except I would be a couple minutes late (15-30 at most) due to working until 4:30. I could potentially plan to leave early each week if it really mattered, but I prefer not to call in those kinds of favors at work if I don't have to. Still, I'd do it if that were required.

Also, I'd love to try out this Savage Worlds thing and play with Moontayle (big fan of your books!) and others, if there is room. If I get in a group, just tell me what books I'd have to buy/download/shoplift to get up to speed.