Retard Dumping Ground

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
"It's just a bus driver Rosa. It's not like it's Taylor Swift or anything. What are you mad about, just get in the back of the bus." -Screamfeeder 1955
Can you imagine if Donald Trump had asked to sit at the front of the bus. I mean really. Can you guys imagine what would happen.

These situations are totally the same. Be angry now. This is supposed to be read in a deadpan voice.

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
You dumb, silly fucking idiot. Your original post was whataboutism!

WHAT ABOUT THIS NOBODY BLACK LADY THAT NO ONE HAS EVER HEARD OF MAKING CRACKERS STAND AT THE BACK?!?!! HUH?!?! WHAT ABOUT IT?!?!?! TAYLOR SWIFT WHAT ABOUT TAYLOR SWIFT HUH HUH HUH?!?! HERE IS A WHATABOUT HYPOTHETICAL I MADE UP HUH WHATABOUT IT GUIS?!?!

Shut the fuck up. God I am so glad I have good lawyers to combat people like you.

The fuck are you talking about. We were all directly criticizing one event. You are trying to say if we weren't outraged when some rando called for the death of Obama (I suppose this is where you're going) why are we outraged now?

Firstly, nobody is outraged. It's just stupid. Secondly, the point was it was an article that on its face was about racism against whites, but turned out to be criticizing a white girl for not quietly accepting racism against whites.

Nobody here is "WHAT ABOUT ... " except you.

You're about one post away from a warning if you don't get on topic.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
I always forget it's not acceptable to be outraged at blatant white racism deemed important enough to make major news in a different country.
It is perfectly acceptable to be outraged about that. 100%. But don't try and pretend it's on the same level.

Mario Speedwagon

Gold Recognition
<Prior Amod>
Wonder if it would make news if a performer at the next mountain stage concert asked all the blacks to go to the back...:emoji_thinking:

Trick question there are no blacks at mountain stage.

• 1Worf

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
You're about one post away from a warning if you don't get on topic.
First off.

Try me.

You've been down this road and you lost. Tuck them balls back in and accept that you and I have different views. I am on topic, you just don't like where your topic took you.

We were all directly criticizing one event.

Second off. No. You directly criticized one event and tried to compare it to an event that would be magnitudes larger and more impactful to make a stupid point. Is dumb Canadian lady racist? Oh fur shure. Is comparing her to Taylor Swift telling darkies to move to the back and ejecting some n*i*g*g*e*r* for not following orders the same thing.

Not even close.

But you are trying so very hard to make them the same. You want those situations to be exactly the same. You fucking NEED them to be the same Cad. It's selective outrage. You didn't give a flying fuck when someone (white or black...I forget) was calling for the death of POTUS(white or black...I forget), but you care NOW about some nobody. Is she dumb? Yeah. Did you sit by while worse was said earlier and gloss over it because it fit an agenda....well....yeah. You did.

Forgive me if your moral outrage rings a little false these days. You and about 30% of your fellow voting Americans (lets be honest it's like 8% of our population).

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
First off.

Try me.

You've been down this road and you lost. Tuck them balls back in and accept that you and I have different views. I am on topic, you just don't like where your topic took you.

Second off. No. You directly criticized one event and tried to compare it to an event that would be magnitudes larger and more impactful to make a stupid point. Is dumb Canadian lady racist? Oh fur shure. Is comparing her to Taylor Swift telling darkies to move to the back and ejecting some n*i*g*g*e*r* for not following orders the same thing.

Not even close.

But you are trying so very hard to make them the same. You want those situations to be exactly the same. You fucking NEED them to be the same Cad. It's selective outrage. You didn't give a flying fuck when someone (white or black...I forget) was calling for the death of POTUS(white or black...I forget), but you care NOW about some nobody. Is she dumb? Yeah. Did you sit by while worse was said earlier and gloss over it because it fit an agenda....well....yeah. You did.

So in other words, you totally agree with us and aren't even arguing with our point. You just want to say, YEA BUT WHAT ABOUT.... ?

Clean up your posting today or you're going to be taking a little break. Try me.

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
So in other words, you totally agree with us and aren't even arguing with our point. You just want to say, YEA BUT WHAT ABOUT.... ?
I agree she is a racist.

I think you comparing it to Taylor Swift makes you a bombastic, sensationalistic, moronic, dumbfucking asshat of the highest order trying to score points for a stupid political game.

So yeah, we are both in 100% agreement.

Clean up your posting today or you're going to be taking a little break. Try me.
Define cleaning up. I'd like to know exactly how I can better please my Free Speech overlord Cad.This your safe space homie? You know we got an ignore button right?

Should I compare Trump to Mugabe and tell you to gently caress my balls while you fumblefuck your way through a stupid explanation about how they are TOTALLY different (this is meant to be a bombastic comparison for those of you that are a bit slow...)?

Try me.

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
So [[[CAD]]] you fucking N*i*g*g*e*r*...

Which of the above is violating the word filter? Because you warned me for one, but not for the other...So which one actually violates it and why has no one else ever been warned about one of the above, but I got RRed for the other?

I'd like a serious reply Cad Cad

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
I mean I could sit here and call [[[you]]], yes you [[[Cad]]] an stupid fucking N*i*g*g*e*r* but for some reason, even though I am bypassing TWO word filters, [[[you]]] only seem to dish out warnings for one of those? Why is that [[[Cad]]]? Are [[[you]]] just being sensitive?

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
@Lithose

I'd love to respond, but as you can see, I used my liberal ways to force our mod staff to RR me. Fucking libtards are just so against disagreement it makes me sick.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
A user on the forums has mentioned that [[[words]]] should be treated the same as parentheses in the triple echo format as well. I agree.

There are technical reasons that it cannot be done. It completely breaks bbcode for starters.

The fact was brought up that if he is going to be punished for evading a word filter then every other person that has used brackets or something similar should be punished. This is the reason why he is wrong.

1.) There are words I will not allow because the text can be archived or show up in google searches
2.) I don't have to prevent any of these words so I am not beholden to some kind of standard
3.) The parentheses filter was something that I put in because of the technical limitations and was a test
4.) One that drops racial slurs even in jest cannot pretend to want to uphold other people to some kind of non racist standard

So the history behind triple parantheses is because it is notoriously hard to filter out. You have to run some regex scripts and be careful that they don't break other things. If you use a < or a [ or a { it might break html, bbcode, or javascript. I found a solution and implemented it on 3 or 4 in a row to see if I could do it where a lot of others have failed or assumed they could not and didn't even try. I got it working with a bit of effort.

I do prefer that people not use any of those but I have not decided if that's something I dictate or vote on or what. We had @khorum bring up that he feels MOST of the forum disagrees with any word filter and have felt that way from day 1. I disagree. That doesn't mean I am right.

This isn't something I have the time or inclination to resolve tonight though.

• 1Haram