Retard Dumping Ground

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
jigga pls u know don't knowone git round da word filta
Marioand Boozecube seem to do just fine getting around it.

Hell, one of them is responsible for me bring RRed.

So yeah, you CAN get around the word filter and you CAN get away with it.

Just don't be a liberal when you do it and make sure you keep it relegated to [[[them]]].

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
You are not RRP'ed for bringing the [[[words]]] to light. If so why would I come and talk about it openly?

You are RRP'ed for multiple times evading every other word filter purposely to get a rise out of other people or the admins I don't know.

Feel free to rail against the bars of your cage but you made them.

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
You are not RRP'ed for bringing the [[[words]]] to light. If so why would I come and talk about it openly?

You are RRP'ed for multiple times evading every other word filter purposely to get a rise out of other people or the admins I don't know.

Feel free to rail against the bars of your cage but you made them.
Bullshit.

Go back and read for one page.

I mad Cad pissy.

That's it. That is the ONLY reason. Why isn't Mario or Boozecube in here with me?

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
Marioand Boozecube seem to do just fine getting around it.

Hell, one of them is responsible for me bring RRed.

So yeah, you CAN get around the word filter and you CAN get away with it.

Just don't be a liberal when you do it and make sure you keep it relegated to [[[them]]].

you know you rrp'd for saying the n word over and over again? This isn't some alt right maga forum where that shit is just accepted.

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
Why did I get a 3 point warning and then multiple one point warnings?

What was the 3 point one for? It was because Cad got his fucking little pussy hurt....again. This is the third fucking time a_skeleton_03. Get your fucking crew in order.

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
Lithose Lithose

I'd love to respond, but as you can see, I used my liberal ways to force our mod staff to RR me. Fucking libtards are just so against disagreement it makes me sick.

Looks like you went full retard my friend. Never go full retard. They did you a favor anyway, I was planning some serious fucking I told you so in the politics thread. Pretend like these guys are "holding you back" from an intellectual ass whooping, it's a better narrative.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
Looks like you went full retard my friend. Never go full retard. They did you a favor anyway, I was planning some serious fucking I told you so in the politics thread. Pretend like these guys are "holding you back" from an intellectual ass whooping, it's a better narrative.
Keep those blinders on Lithose.

You are in good fucking company with [[[these guys]]].

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
You knew what you were doing homey:

Blandina_France-e1442009818297.jpg

khorum

Murder Apologist
why would a_skeleton_03 bother tagging someone he has on ignore?

whiner-png.155217

• 2Worf

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
dropping n bombs like the internet didn't have a sjw slant - everyone schooled you on google just like 5 minutes ago

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
Why did I get a 3 point warning and then multiple one point warnings?

What was the 3 point one for? It was because Cad got his fucking little pussy hurt....again. This is the third fucking time a_skeleton_03. Get your fucking crew in order.

I'm not engaging you on the merits of your RRP'ing because I don't have to. But next time I repeatedly warn you to clean up your posting, you might do so rather than sperging out like a fucking child.

Have a nice few months in here.

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
Keep those blinders on Lithose.

You are in good fucking company with [[[these guys]]].

These guys are at the mercy of your little silicon valley fascists unfortunately. The world filters exist because of the shit we're annoyed at, so there is a level where we don't use certain words. it sucks, but clearly the censorship is coming from a degree higher than us. You constantly defend that higher degree. We don't. You can take this 'whoa is me' hypocrisy shit and shove it for that reason.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
These guys are at the mercy of your little silicon valley fascists unfortunately. The world filters exist because of the shit we're annoyed at, so there is a level where we don't use certain words. it sucks, but clearly the censorship is coming from a degree higher than us. You constantly defend that higher degree. We don't. You can take this 'whoa is me' hypocrisy shit and shove it for that reason.

good post will probably make screamfeeder mad

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
But next time I repeatedly warn you to clean up your posting, you might do so rather than sperging out like a fucking child.

Have a nice few months in here.[/QUOTE]
Cad, I don't have to do shit because you said so. I was on topic, and pushing your shit in about a dumb fucking point you made. You got triggered, and here we are.

That is really all that happened. You don't get to walk around and tell people to "clean up their posting" arbitrarily. You have never once told anyone else to clean [[[their]]] posting, and yet look what happened here.

interdasting.

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>

And you can act like you have some kind of moral high ground when you obviously see the hypocrisy in this.

Lithose Lithose

Should Mario and Boozecube be RRed with me for bypassing the word filter? Yes or no? I eagerly await you vanishing from this thread now...

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
And you can act like you have some kind of moral high ground when you obviously see the hypocrisy in this.

Lithose Lithose

Should Mario and Boozecube be RRed with me for bypassing the word filter? Yes or no? I eagerly await you vanishing from this thread now...

Were they warned multiple times, actively and then continued to do it? Your post is like someone who was driving drunk after three arrests for it who killed 4 people crying because he was arrested while another guy whose on his first warning didn't. No. They shouldn't.