Retard Dumping Ground

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
So you're saying that having vocal antisemites on the moderation and admin staff is totally cool, but silencing a dude that calls out said antisemites might make you look bad. Good plan ese.

You call an anti semi out by saying niRGRGRer over and over again?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
You call an anti semi out by saying niRGRGRer over and over again?
Sounds like you need to be infracted for trying to get around the word filter.

And yes, I do. Because as we just obviously proved, there is a set of rules for one group of people, and another set of rules for another group of people.

Tell me Kiroy Kiroy , do you think that everyone should be given the same punishment for the same crime?

Quaid

Trump's Staff
No, not everyone should get the same punishment for the same crime. That'd be fucking retarded.

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
Are you stoned? Or just drunk on your own victimhood?

Punishment should absolutely take an individual's record into account.
Which record is that?

The last time Cad sperged out when I made him look stupid and banned me? Yeah...lets take that into account.

How about we take into account Marios record of antisemitism? No? Bridge too far? Interesting how you separate these records Quaid.

Quaid

Trump's Staff
Which record is that?

The last time Cad sperged out when I made him look stupid and banned me? Yeah...lets take that into account.

How about we take into account Marios record of antisemitism? No? Bridge too far? Interesting how you separate these records Quaid.

How many times have you been RRPed in the last 5 years?

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
How many times have you been RRPed in the last 5 years?
3? 4?

How many times have those same people that RRPed me for simply having a different opinion allowed blatant antisemitism?

Interdasting. I'm sure a_skeleton_03 and his DMCA requests will not suffer as we climb higher and higher in the search rankings.

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
He's a good boy.

He didn't do anything.
Oh [[]] did a lot. [[]] with my :emoji_nose: did quite a bit.

What I did was bypass the word filter. Like I just did above. BUT, it only matters when I bypass it a certain way. K*i*k*e for example will get me another warning. But [[[Big Nosed Shekel Peddler]]] won't.

It's funny how a group of such smart people can be so fucking stupid.

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
I don't need the abuse in PM's and he is banned. Tomorrow maybe I will make a thread and the people can vote. I doubt it.

giphy.gif

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users