Retard Dumping Ground

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
My interactions with Piccaso has been minimal prior to this. I had no intention on anything other than reading the thread until he called out chuk and I by name. If he is going to be allowed to do that and have a mod shield him when those people respond, I must say that is bullshit.

That would indeed be bullshit can you point out to me where he did that?

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
I have a feeling this thread will die off but as long as people are wanting to post in it, it's fine. If people abandon it it'll get merged.
if it dies how about just letting it die instead of merging it and creating an incomprehensible mess? you mods are fucking retarded with your thread mergers, it's not like we're running out of space to put threads.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Picasso3

Silver Baronet of the Realm
if it dies how about just letting it die instead of merging it and creating an incomprehensible mess? you mods are fucking retarded with your thread mergers, it's not like we're running out of space to put threads.

If it dies you can read assured it'll be under 75 pages of cnn screencaps by the time it gets merged.

What the real concern should be is when this thread gets so great that we have to merge the politics thread with it how will be handle educating 30 imbeciles into Robe scholars to further the enlightenment

• 1Picard

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
If it dies you can read assured it'll be under 75 pages of cnn screencaps by the time it gets merged.

What the real concern should be is when this thread gets so great that we have to merge the politics thread with it how will be handle educating 30 imbeciles into Robe scholars to further the enlightenment
Haha robe scholars

• 1Worf

Feanor

Karazhan Raider
Why would Cad move the above and not his own?
I have a feeling this thread will die off but as long as people are wanting to post in it, it's fine. If people abandon it it'll get merged.
Neither is on topic for the pontifical debating thread.

Cad

<Bronze Donator>

Makes an off topic post to complain about off topic posts

#justFOHthings

• 1Rustled

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>

because he has the intelligence of an ant and he's trying desperately to trigger me and whoever else before he loses his mod abilities.

iannis

Musty Nester
I like this thread. Good idea. Let people see the posts that are policed.

No sarcasm tag. I think this was actually a good idea. heh. Big P and Cad fighting for great justice.

Feanor

Karazhan Raider
Cad should at least be fair enough to dump his own off topic posts. Just sayin'.

Feanor for Amod.

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
I like that we have already started to shit up this fine thread. FOH doing the Lord's Work.

catholic-priest-shutterstock.jpg

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
I have it on the highest authority that Picasso used to be a cool dude.

Unfortunately, in growing up it seems he has skipped the fun parts, and middle age completely, and is already to "get off my lawn" age :(

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Ice Burn
Reactions: 1 users

Pemulis

Not Woke
<Bronze Donator>
Let's just all be thankful that Cad had a chance to teach us about shitmodding to go along with our shitposting

• 1Solidarity