Retard Dumping Ground

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
Season two was good.

Can anyone describe exactly what happened since I’m too feeble minded / basic cable bitch, to understand it myself? I was half watching the season but I thought the RL name stuff was fascinating and I’d like to know exactly what I missed heh.
Not until you remake your looney toons thread in screenshots and provide more entertainment.

don't get mad at me if I masterbate 10 times a day because you fools refuse to allow girls to talk to me. genuinely. It's what you gotta watch if you find that shit entertaining then keep blocking me from talking to women heh
Yeah I'm out of this thread. Way to much bashing.

How is it interesting to team up on somebody?

Isn't it more interesting to root for the little guy? just 8 pages of bashing the same person. rofl

fuck you

Jasker

brown Officer please /brown
Not until you remake your looney toons thread in screenshots and provide more entertainment.

What’s with fucking up a perfectly good thread with drama? Pretty disrespectful in many ways..

And it’s like I’m curious to know about a show I like, and I see in a grand total of 22 minutes some guy on my dick has posted a smart ass comment; quoted me from two different posts lol. Get a fucking life you corny douche.

• 1Cringe
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 1 users

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
What’s with fucking up a perfectly good thread with drama? Pretty disrespectful in many ways..

And it’s like I’m curious to know about a show I like, and I see in a grand total of 22 minutes some guy on my dick has posted a smart ass comment; quoted me from two different posts lol. Get a fucking life you corny douche.
Go on...

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
You guys should get some breckfast.

tenor.gif

• 1Hodjing

Jasker

Look in the mirror and see if this resonates:

giphy.gif

Graduated from Binghamton University (upstate ny school) with a 3.7 (not exactly amazing but..) do retarded people typically go to university? I dunno. You seem to have all the answers. I program, am good with logic.. I’ve written 100+ page screenplays..should I go on?

Just because I’m trying to argue for simulation theory and other shit doesn’t make me retarded. And if I am retarded then lol. Glorious troll was glorious.

• 1Worf

Jasker

Also what’s the use in bashing someone or trying to tell someone their retarded? Peeps know their difficulties. You don’t need to be a tool and fuck with randoms on the ineternet. That kind of shit will get your ass kicked.

• 1Barf

Jasker

Additionally, how can AI be autistic? Unless it’s presingularility and legacy. If you’re calling me legacy then that’s cool. Otherwise get out of here with that biological horseshit. I don’t believe it for a second and it’s a hilarious attempt at trying to persuade me otherwise.

Also... I’ve never made fun of dumb people in my life I can recall, so if this is some lesson... you’re out of line.

• 1Barf

Alasliasolonik

Toilet of the Mod Elect
<Banned>
Additionally, how can AI be autistic? Unless it’s presingularility and legacy. If you’re calling me legacy then that’s cool. Otherwise get out of here with that biological horseshit. I don’t believe it for a second and it’s a hilarious attempt at trying to persuade me otherwise.

Also... I’ve never made fun of dumb people in my life I can recall, so if this is some lesson... you’re out of line.

• 4Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

Jasker

Jasker pulling out the three-post hat-trick!

Yet you're here. Why? What's your excuse?

I think Resetera is a garbage forum; I'm not on Resetera. See how that works?

Do you have to poke your head into every post on this forum? Get back to being boring with other people.

• 1Barf