Retard Dumping Ground

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Screenshotted>
Graduated from Binghamton University (upstate ny school) with a 3.7 (not exactly amazing but..) do retarded people typically go to university? I dunno. You seem to have all the answers. I program, am good with logic.. I’ve written 100+ page screenplays..should I go on?

Just because I’m trying to argue for simulation theory and other shit doesn’t make me retarded. And if I am retarded then lol. Glorious troll was glorious.
Nice man! That's where I went! What was your degree in? Wonder if we had class together!

Listen, don't let these Debby downers try to shit on you man. They just aren't open minded and they're obviously narrow minded Trump supporters, which makes them both bigots and racists. I want to help you figure out this simulation theory, I've been working on it myself. What do you think?

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Jasker

brown please <Wow Guild Officer> /brown please
Nice man! That's where I went! What was your degree in? Wonder if we had class together!

Listen, don't let these Debby downers try to shit on you man. They just aren't open minded and they're obviously narrow minded Trump supporters, which makes them both bigots and racists. I want to help you figure out this simulation theory, I've been working on it myself. What do you think?

You trying to doxx me yet you already know everything about me.

I’m some looping dude trapped in sim. I got a cool kitten. That’s about it.

• 1Barf
Reactions: 1 user

The_Black_Log Foler

<Screenshotted>
You trying to doxx me yet you already know everything about me.

I’m some looping dude trapped in sim. I got a cool kitten. That’s about it.
No man! I'm trying to help you. I think I'm trapped too and we can maybe work together?

• 1Worf

Jasker

No man! I'm trying to help you. I think I'm trapped too and we can maybe work together?

You’re kinda obviously trolling. And there’s no help or exit. It was game over the second they decided to cross the unethical threshold.

• 1Barf

Jasker

I'm not gonna help you get your creep on

I’m pretty sure she wants me to perv on her. Hard to explain but the simulation is considerably weird when it comes to masterbation and sex.

• 1Barf
  • 1Blown
Reactions: 1 users

The_Black_Log Foler

<Screenshotted>
I’m pretty sure she wants me to perv on her. Hard to explain but the simulation is considerably weird when it comes to masterbation and sex.
I can give you what you seek.

• 1Weird Boner

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Trapped in Randomonia>
I thought we were Bros?

8IgTBx.gif

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
  • 1Ice Burn
Reactions: 4 users