Retard Dumping Ground

Jasker

brown Officer please /brown
Jasker pulling out the three-post hat-trick!

Yet you're here. Why? What's your excuse?

I think Resetera is a garbage forum; I'm not on Resetera. See how that works?

I’m not really here to answer you. Look at my post history. I post once in a blue moon.

• 1Pants on Fire!
Reactions: 1 user

Jasker

Forum is comprised of people talking about vaccinations and laughing at retarded people. Quality niche. Oh and a tranny that posts every 10 seconds. Do you have a job dude? Maybe you should get one?

• 1Triggered

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Forum is comprised of people talking about vaccinations and laughing at retarded people. Quality niche. Oh and a tranny that posts every 10 seconds. Do you have a job dude? Maybe you should get one?

Do YOU have a job?

• 1Solidarity

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Do you have to poke your head into every post on this forum?
Oh I'm sorry, I must've accidentally stepped into your private space on this public forum... forgive me for my intrusion!
If I posted every 10 seconds.... phew, I'd have one helluva post count! Unfortunately it's only pushing past 1,500ish so... ehhhh, I got my work cut out for myself clearly! I'll try harder in the future.

Yes, I have a job that I love; thank you for asking sir.

...I just asked you a few simple questions friend. No need to bring my sexual identity into this; that makes me want to cry now. How rude of you.

• 1Quality Calories
  • 1Thoughts & Prayers
Reactions: 1 users

Jasker

Oh I'm sorry, I must've accidentally stepped into your private space on this public forum... forgive me for my intrusion!

If I posted every 10 seconds.... phew, I'd have one helluva post count! Unfortunately it's only pushing past 1,500ish so... ehhhh, I got my work cut out for myself clearly! I'll try harder in the future.

...I just asked you a few simple questions friend. No need to bring my sexual identity into this; that makes me want to cry now. How rude of you.

Why is it rude? You’re the only tranny here. Isn’t that your identity here? I
Thought there was an entire forum or thread dedicated to your identity.

I know you’re just fucking around but I’m responding literally on purpose because I don’t want the sim leaders to think I hate trannies. Trannies are great people in my book.

• 2Barf
  • 1Worf
  • 1Committed
Reactions: 3 users

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Why is it rude? You’re the only tranny here. Isn’t that your identity here? I
Thought there was an entire forum or thread dedicated to your identity.

I know you’re just fucking around but I’m responding literally on purpose because I don’t want the sim leaders to think I hate trannies. Trannies are great people in my book.

She didn't want that thread.

If you're saying that her identity is based off of what everyone else thinks about her, then what's that make your identity like?

• 1Blown

Jasker

The way you posted and have posted when I’m in threads does come off like an intrusion.

If you're saying that her identity is based off of what everyone else thinks about her, then what's that make your identity like?

Hmm I thought she created it. Whatever, I’ve never read it. I assume it’s some tranny bashing bullshit because the people on this forum are inbred losers. Nothing wrong with trans women or men.

• 1Barf

Jasker

Does artificial intelligence have an identity?

Not sure I’m anything more than some input by a computer scientist outside of the quantum computer. I’ll accept whatever identity you give me. Legacy, retarded, autistic, it’s much better than the truth.

• 1Barf

Jasker

Hey Vanessa what’s your Instagram? Inquiring minds are wondering.

• 1Barf
  • 1Seriously?
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Hey Jasker,

tenor.gif

• 2Truth!
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
Yeah, information technology. Sys/network/ and support. Some coding.

no one in the history of IT has said that they work in information technology. People just say IT. Because it's short and to the point. Spelling it out is suspicious. It's like me saying I work in computer numerical control. It's just CNC and that's it.

• 2Truth!

Jasker

Hey Jasker,

tenor.gif

You’ve seen me in much, much worse and desperate times. On this forum and in my personal life.Two posts is nothing.

But yes, Vanessa is wonderful. Though I realize now she likely wouldn’t give her IG out to a random as it’d have her rl name on it. But if it doesn’t and she wants to pm me it... well you guys already know I like trans women that pass for actual women women so I’m not saying shit you don’t already know.

You know everything.

• 1Barf
  • 1Blown

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
You’ve seen me in much, much worse and desperate times. On this forum and in my personal life.Two posts is nothing.

But yes, Vanessa is wonderful. Though I realize now she likely wouldn’t give her IG out to a random as it’d have her rl name on it. But if it doesn’t and she wants to pm me it... well you guys already know I like trans women that pass for actual women women so I’m not saying shit you don’t already know.

You know everything.

I'm pretty sure she uses her name on her youtube channel

Jasker

no one in the history of IT has said that they work in information technology. People just say IT. Because it's short and to the point. Spelling it out is suspicious. It's like me saying I work in computer numerical control. It's just CNC and that's it.

When I’m talking to women on cheap dating sites trolling for a hook up and failing mind you, I say I work in information technology because I generally figure they wouldn’t know what IT is. So lately I’ve just been spelling it out. You can think I’m lying. If I’m being truthful I mostly code in python at work and run my own noob scripts. There’s little to do on the sys admin side.

I’ve never heard or CNC before, calling you on your elitist shit right now!

• 1Cringe