Retard Dumping Ground

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
You know I just feel like we should be mass moving all of Tuco Tuco 's posts to this thread, really.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
I burned my shoulders straight off in a water park once. Took about 10 days before I could lean back against a chair. Like literally i pulled the top layers of my entire shoulders off. It was one big blister. Probably should have gone to a hospital levels of burnt. Now my shoulders are all freckled from the skin damage.

It'll probably kill me but it was a great day in the water park.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
How did it happen?

Pretty much this way

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
I had a 5 gallon bucket of water dropped on my head at the waterpark, by a 110lb teenager that must have been on her first day at the top of the water slide. The freckle-causing sunburn was the summer before. I showed up at my Grandpa's house with a bull cut & frosted tips, so he took me to the barber at 7:45am and had my head buzzed and bought me my first pocket knife out of the counter display. We went back to the house and jumpstarted his old army style jeep, then he grabbed a couple rifles out of the attic and said "Let's do some shooting today" and we drove like a fucking hour into the New Mexico desert in a Jeep that road like a brick. Then the Jeep died and we had to walk a long fucking way to the nearest road, at which point my shoulders looked like a damp gremlin .
184625.jpg

The end.

I haven't thought about that entire day, start to finish, since it happened. I'm just now realizing how god damn funny that is because I've always remembered my Grandpa as occasionally imparting some old-school man advice. Now I realize that he just panicked one summer when I showed up looking like the shoeless guy from Ace of Bass and he decided he was going to give me a crash course in not being a pussy.

• 1Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Amod Amod considering the potential length of Foler Foler 's Rickshaw stay, should he have his own dedicated thread here in the Shaw?
we'll need a place for those titty photos if they do happen.

• 1Worf

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Amod Amod considering the potential length of Foler Foler 's Rickshaw stay
Pics won't be produced... ever. Dude is a broke alcoholic, not some sub-millionaire like he claims. Mods are calling him out and it's fucking hilarious.

PROVE ME WRONG FOLER. Find some whores via backpage, pay them $$$ to write on their tits and post pics. Per whore, it would take literally MINUTES and you'd be paying them per hour. Honestly Foler, I can't stand you, but I don't hate you and don't wish any ill will against you. Think of the massive win with all of this.

1) You win: You get outta rickshawville AND you feel good doing the moral thing of paying a few whores good money without indulging in any sinful (cue Clinton) sexual relations.
2) The whores win: They get an hours worth of work for 10 minutes TOPS of their time and less self-worth destroying behavior than they're usually accustomed to.
3) The forum wins: 2 words... massive lulzs

giphy (19).gif

• 1Cringe
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Wait what happened to Foler? I had him and panface ignored for the last 6 months i forgot about them actually.

Admitted to trying to rig tits for votes once like a decade ago for some reason, got himself confined to the shaw until he goes on a quest to throw the one ring into the mount of doom in mordor and take pics of tits with FOH on them while he's there.

• 1Worf

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
Admitted to trying to rig tits for votes once like a decade ago for some reason, got himself confined to the shaw until he goes on a quest to throw the one ring into the mount of doom in mordor and take pics of tits with FOH on them while he's there.

So never? Dude's a fucking chud.

1568136782601.png

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
1) You win: You get outta rickshawville AND you feel good doing the moral thing of paying a few whores good money without indulging in any sinful (cue Clinton) sexual relations.

I mean, unless they give him a massive discount for pics only, I assume they're still getting fucked. At least a BJ. Not sure why you would think otherwise.

• 1Solidarity

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
So never?
original.gif

I mean, unless they give him a massive discount for pics only, I assume they're still getting fucked. At least a BJ. Not sure why you would think otherwise.
I think otherwise because, even a QUALITY whore around where Foler lives is probably; what... $100 an hour? Now you'll have to excuse my ignorance as I have never went down this path, but I assume that's a standard price for a nice girl but I'm rounding up instead of down. Know what $300 out of what Foler (allegedly) claims he makes a year is?

>drumroll<

Less than 0.04% of his total (alleged) income. i.e. about the cost of a pizza when ratio'd down to what regular schmucks like me make.

Also, he's already said in a roundabout way that he wouldn't sink that low to buy whores but I'm trying to get him to see that you don't have to indulge in the moral depravity aspect of it to come out a winner here.

Of course......... this is completely hinged on the idea that he's NOT completely fabricating his claims that he's wealthy. I mean, what kind of pathetic, broken soul would lie about their income on a message board just to gain respect? Can you imagine???

• 1Cringe