Retard Dumping Ground

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Didn't even get shaw'd for something worth while. Lol
Just remember who to vote for [i.e. never vote for] again.

giphy (2).gif

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
You have 16,000 posts in the political thread alone.

These forums are having problems because they are exactly what you what them to be, a safe space for you to share your views unopposed that get laughed out of the real world. People who can successfully process opposing information don't spend 4 years posting slap ass propaganda with absolutely no tolerance for any sort of moderate or opposing view. So you've cultivated people with the exact same views and shortcomings.

Enjoy yourselves, don't get caught up in the manufactured drama, everyone normal believes just like you, the opposition are all child molesting trannys, and the system is broken. You just have to have faith in Trump long enough and it'll all get better.

I knew id bait your faggot ass out with that post.

Picasso3

Silver Baronet of the Realm
You trolled me good. Spend about a year of your life writing 8000 posts and get me good again.

Jesus Christ guys. Seriously.

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
You trolled me good. Spend about a year of your life writing 8000 posts and get me good again.

Jesus Christ guys. Seriously.

Lol classic picaasso how long it been since you posted in amod thread. Count more of my posts homie. Count them.

loudgas

Golden Baronet of the Realm
WTF, it's a fucking a joke, whomever moved this here is clearly a millennial

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
There's one thing I will never apologize for as a mod and that is moving posts from the FSR that don't contain a picture.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
There's one thing I will never apologize for as a mod and that is moving posts from the FSR that don't contain a picture.
What if I take a screenshot of my text reply and post that? Will you move that?