Retard Dumping Ground

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
Sure took long for more proactive moderation to turn in to people trying to game the system to cause trouble.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Sure took long for more proactive moderation to turn in to people trying to game the system to cause trouble.

Whos causing trouble? Just want to do my part in keeping this place as uninteresting, sterile and infantilized as much as possible in accordance with the wishes of the new regime.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Whos causing trouble? Just want to do my part in keeping this place as uninteresting, sterile and infantilized as much as possible in accordance with the wishes of the new regime.
You've been doing this for 34k posts, what makes you think it's gonna work now?

• 1Like
  • 1Mic Drop
Reactions: 1 users

Oldbased

> Than U
Never asked for anyone to be banned but also nice try. Now do your job, dipshit.
Do you call the police when you see a whore sucking a man in a parking lot but add no arrests please, just passing it along. Actually, you probably do. Fucking commies.

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
Weapon Discharge or Salt Discharge? Which derail is worse? Someone make a poll.

• 1Ice Burn
Reactions: 1 user

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
Why the fuck is there 5 reports about bullshit on a fucking Sunday. I can't wait till you fucker go back to school tomorrow and you're the teachers problem.

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
3 reports from one person about essentially the same thing and two reports from people complaining about that person, on a Sunday no less.

external-content.duckduckgo.com.gif

giphy2.gif

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Why the fuck is there 5 reports about bullshit on a fucking Sunday. I can't wait till you fucker go back to school tomorrow and you're the teachers problem.

You demand that there are no "derails" in the political thread but you let a derail go on for hours until someone sends a report.

Make up your mind.