Retard Dumping Ground

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Bye guys, had fun raiding EQ with you.

Didn't realize you were all a bunch of sheltered ass teet sucking racists until the games got old.

Really sad.
wait. dont go yet.
ChubbySlipperyBobolink-size_restricted.gif

ok see ya.

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
You would have to identify these people first, that would require a process called doxxing which is strictly forbidden here. I have zero problems with you wanting to call out racism, fly at it, but don't be a bitch and play the "what if I doxxed you game" because it's a pussy move and you know it. We both know you know it because you are so familiar with the place and people.

Now please, cut it the fuck out.
Why are you not banning this faggot? The mods have removed Kangchingchong faggots like him for less in the past.

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>
Why are you not banning this faggot? The mods have removed Kangchingchong faggots like him for less in the past.

Gave him the benefit of the doubt as to whether or not they were threatening or actually asking the "what if". No one reported it and I am giving them the opportunity to grow a pair and actually take on the racism they perceive directly instead of trying to be a nazi about it.

Also, I really am a shit mod. Like, really shit.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
Gave him the benefit of the doubt as to whether or not they were threatening or actually asking the "what if". No one reported it and I am giving them the opportunity to grow a pair and actually take on the racism they perceive directly instead of trying to be a nazi about it.

Also, I really am a shit mod. Like, really shit.
They are always nazis about it, your experiment sucks.

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Fohguild forum is now classified as a haven for neo nazi white supremacy.

The only cure would be tons of anti white content to even it out.
See this is the typical anti-white solution... like it's some formula for making the coffee darker.

YOU are exactly what the problem is you tool. It's not about skin color; it's about ideology, and yours, young ggkek9999 ggkek9999 sucks.

We get it, whites are superiors
That's some epic projection there.

Btw, welcome to FoH. Enjoy your stay! Also, I love it when anonymous dudes call out anonymous dudes for being anonymous dudes online.

C-658VsXoAo3ovC.jpg

• 1Like

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
For the record, I banned him because he was clearly a low-effort shitposting alt who was just trying to stir up trouble. We deserve a better class of shitposter.

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
For the record, I banned him because he was clearly a low-effort shitposting alt who was just trying to stir up trouble. We deserve a better class of shitposter.
We have the worst mods :(

• 1Like

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Not this "alt" shit again.

Is this legitimately a thing that psychos do on these forums? Just keep making long-game alts or are you guys just paranoid?

See this is why we can't ever get any new blood... y'all just ban anyone who doesn't swim the narrative.

Idk, I feel as though this guy was a unique user due to his links he set up on his profile.

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
But at the same time, you can't just let him waltz around with the doxxing allusions that he did too... tough one.

• 1Seriously?

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
It's like it's impossible to get any lefties on this site without them freaking out and wanting to "burn the place down" y'know what I mean?