Retard Dumping Ground

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
Plot twist: Wormie's not even white, he's Jewish.
giphy.gif
My people are superior even to the whites so its ok.

ggkek9999

<Banned>
Did u ever watch that Southpark episode and think maybe China might dox the really fucked up shit US citizens do online while sitting next to their wife.

ggkek9999

<Banned>
Bye guys, had fun raiding EQ with you.

Didn't realize you were all a bunch of sheltered ass teet sucking racists until the games got old.

Really sad.

ggkek9999

<Banned>
Although our leader did use to joke "black people don't play computer games" that and "there are no women on the Internet".

So I guess FOH GUILD has always just been a bunch of sexually frustrated white dudes with too much free time and not enough work load.

• 1Picard
Reactions: 1 user

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
Bye guys, had fun raiding EQ with you.

Didn't realize you were all a bunch of sheltered ass teet sucking racists until the games got old.

Really sad.
Bye bye. Dont let the door hit you in your nonwhite, inferior vagina on your way out.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>
If you guys have freedom of speech to be racist. Does that mean I have freedom of speech to share yours with your family and friends ?

You would have to identify these people first, that would require a process called doxxing which is strictly forbidden here. I have zero problems with you wanting to call out racism, fly at it, but don't be a bitch and play the "what if I doxxed you game" because it's a pussy move and you know it. We both know you know it because you are so familiar with the place and people.

Now please, cut it the fuck out.