Retard Dumping Ground

Aldarion

Egg Nazi
Well, if you want to work in Academia, you will have to bend the knee and teach critical race theory tinged politics for foreseeable future while making shit money.

If you want to work anywhere else, well you probably dont need a Poli Sci Phd unless youre looking to work for some NGO or a DC think tank.

On top of that you will need to debase yourself to the aforementioned academia for several years just to finish the PhD.
Tell me more about all your experience working in Academia
Willywonka.jpg

Aldarion

Egg Nazi
In English, when the speaker refers to 'your experience in Academia', which of these is he referring to?
A) his own experience
B) the experience of the person with whom he is speaking
C) it was sarcasm intended to highlight the established fact that once again IRB is talking about something he has zero knowledge about.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Im just posting about constitutional law.

What seems to be the problem officer?

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
Im just posting about constitutional law.

What seems to be the problem officer?

Your trolling.

In a not funny, not interesting, worn out way, in the wrong section.

I don't post in the grown up Corona thread, it's fairly obvious you should not post in this thread.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Your trolling.

In a not funny, not interesting, worn out way, in the wrong section.

I don't post in the grown up Corona thread, it's fairly obvious you should not post in this thread.

Well, we could have had a nice discussion on the subject but the OP didnt want his thread to be grown up. A real shame.

1588172936087.png

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
What does that even mean? MAGA immune?
Long before it became FOH hip to post in the Coronachan thread, a bunch of us were following this shit closely back in Jan/Feb. At one point there was talk of type two receptors being a focus point. There was a running joke for a time about being immune to Rona because... MAGA receptors.

All the hip kids who came late to the Rona party in April don't get the reference. And in other news, my Jboots are running slower.

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Oh good, I can thumbs up Hoss's post now knowing the context.

I thought in the beginning since the initial data was that this was an old-person killer that more conservatives would die from this, then New York City jumped in and said, "Not on my watch!"

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Oh good, I can thumbs up Hoss's post now knowing the context.

I thought in the beginning since the initial data was that this was an old-person killer that more conservatives would die from this, then New York City jumped in and said, "Not on my watch!"
Go back and read the early thread. We had shit figured out months before the "experts" hit on it. I think the receptor thing came about when everyone was trying to figure out why it was killing Asians so much more that non-asians.