Retard Dumping Ground

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
To clarify the above message, NSFW content is not allowed out of screenshots even in spoilers since it loads the images regardless.
do imgur links work or are they included as well since this board seems to just reload imgur links into itself?

Blazin

Creative Title
<Nazi Janitors>
do imgur links work or are they included as well since this board seems to just reload imgur links into itself?

Yeah most image sites resolve. I know it's a pain but you can post it to screenshots then link your post with a NSFW tag in the SFW area

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
First world problems. It's a pain that our website works so well.

Someone take a "Thanks Obama" meme and make it "Thanks Suenig"

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
First world problems. It's a pain that our website works so well.

Someone take a "Thanks Obama" meme and make it "Thanks Suenig"
the show really has it all. Full frontal nudity and "did we just see a nip slip? better reverse and check again" moments

1589226543650.png

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
How many of these stupid threads do we need?

Everyone with 1.5 a brian knows 5g bull gates and obummer paid China to make this "bacteria" in a lab (using Weinstein/Epstein [notice the STEIN PORTION IS TRYING TO SLANDER THE GREAT GERMAN PEOPLE] child trafficking rape money that hillcunt secured through whitewater bill clinton assasin murder contracts[iraq, iran mujahedeen duh] money made. This goes all the way back to when dan rather lied about how Reagan punched stalin to win the cold war and college professors that were fired by the unions[commies] got mad and decided to teach Tranny Supremacy 101 (look it up New York passed a law that says Trannys can murder your family and teach your kids Dawkins/Dawrin [obsessed with the D?]). If you spent less time gettings your bullshit "news" from MSM sources like Neil Cavuto and instead watched FOX NEWS [OANN if you have actual balls but you are obviously a libcuck by even asking this dumb question) you would get the TRUTH!

TAKE HYDROXYCHLOROQUINE!
NEVER WEAR A MASK!
SOCIAL DISTANCING IS FOR LIBCUCK PUSSIES!
BRING GUNS TO THE CAPITAL!
FUCK HITLERY AND HUSSEIN OBUMMER TAKING YOUR FREEDOM!

MAGA! MAGA! MAGA!

• 2Picard
  • 2Salty
Reactions: 3 users

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
To clarify the above message, NSFW content is not allowed out of screenshots even in spoilers since it loads the images regardless.
Tell that to MusicForFish MusicForFish

Rule 8 allows for on topic nsfw links provided they are labeled behind a spoiler.

The images didn't populate on preview.
We had a quick talk about it and chose to remove them so you wouldn't bitch about it, even though our rules state that I did it by the book.
Stop acting like a fuckin spaz dude.

• 1Picard
Reactions: 1 user
Or how about repurpose them as mass tombs for all the "wrong ethnicity" children YOUR PRESIDENT has killed due to his party's lust for global power, and the "I don't give a fuck, just give me money" attitude of his legion of ass-kissing sycophants.

edit: you're in Beijing, right Pharmakos? I just realized I was not certain. Point still stands. China created the virus. Not a good time for rockets. Fix earth problems first.

• 1Salty
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 1 users

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Or how about repurpose them as mass tombs for all the "wrong ethnicity" children YOUR PRESIDENT has killed due to his party's lust for global power, and the "I don't give a fuck, just give me money" attitude of his legion of ass-kissing sycophants.

edit: you're in Beijing, right Pharmakos? I just realized I was not certain. Point still stands. China created the virus. Not a good time for rockets. Fix earth problems first.

God you're a fucking retard.

• 2Truth!
  • 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>

I'm not in Beijing and I'm not a Trumper lol. (Note: nor am I a "never Trump" er) Was just joking with you man.

Last edited:
  • 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Shmoopy

Golden Baronet of the Realm
NSFW Content in SFW Section, 1 point. - The Amod Team
Ok yeah, time to log off: