Retard Dumping Ground

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
And yet both khorum and I went to bat for eachother when we got banned because just disliking someone isn't a high enough metric for censoring their views. THAT is what you, Booze, Tiggles, Mario, LLR, a_skeleton_03 (in the past apparently) and dozens of others refuse to learn.

I have zero idea what your views even are but if you got banned, I would be post number 1 asking "why"? That goes for every single other member of this forum other than the 2 or three that have literally BROKEN THE LAW.

So yeah, you don't bitch because you're next in line for the cookie and I am glad you can finally just admit it.
A ban isn’t censoring, go read my thread. A thread or topic ban is. Some people are incompatible with a community and should be removed. A single thread ban because they can’t handle that thread and it being temporary also not a bad thing. They might freak out and need a temp ban. Then they might send hateful emails and need a perm ban. You earned yours the last time and are probably earning it now.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
It totally is and that’s my wife’s ass. I don’t need a safe space to protect me from anonymous people googling this up and somehow then keying in on me to track down.
Out of respect for both you and your wife I wont mention how nice an ass that is.

Sanrith Descartes

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
lowes is a grocery store down here too. i think it's primarily in NC. I think it started in winston salem.

it's southeast though, at most. It's kinda harris teeter tier. It's not supercheap like wal-mart, not moderately cheap like food lion, but not super fancy either. they have made an effort to get fancier in the past few years.

and yeah it's confusing sometimes. "The green lowes or the blue lowes?"
I did Publix and Winn Dixie when I live down South. Especially the super sized versions when they started building them.

• 1Like

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I know you had some issues with Fedor. If you did talk about Moonbat, I missed it and thats bad on me for engaging while at work.

But you remember when you had to re-assign the first post in Politics because of the sheer number of people who had Scream on ignore? Mist and Lurkingdirk are hard left and hardly anyone has them on ignore and as far as I know neither has ever been banned. If you cannot see the difference between Scream being banned for being a tool and the kind of neo-gaf nazi modding, then you are being a completely obtuse cunt just to take shots at LLR.

Sanrith Descartes

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
So the liberal media is doing the right thing about Trump? I mean he is disliked.
Since the liberal media are public corporations who now focus strictly on corporate earnings and thus focus their media to a specific core audience (Chadwick wrote about this a lot) they are what they are. In my opinion they have abdicated their responsibilities under the 1A to inform the public and be our eyes and ears (and this applies to Fox/OANN as well). I left the entire space and get my news unfiltered and bypassing the media gatekeepers. I disgree with them the only way I am able, but not giving them my money or as little as I can.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Narcissism is a bitch.

Is that your wife's friend again?
That shit again? I told her exactly what I did and gave her them and her documents on a thumb drive. She said she knew I would see them but that we wouldn’t discussed it further and laughed it off. My story was much edgier than the reality. If that’s going to be something you hold a grudge on forever feel free to. You are still pathetic.

Amod Amod witness that this is not infractible.

Phazael you are a very pathetic human, you are lost and filled with shame. I have known many people like you and they never break out of those self inflicted chains. They have all without fail killed themselves when they are like you completely deluded, projecting their own insecurities, and just pathetic. There is a scene in True Detective season 1 where Rust tells a woman that she should kill herself as soon as possible. I don’t think you should, I’m not really telling you to either. If you are living in this much pain though maybe the release is not a bad thing. :emoji_fork_knife_plate::emoji_poop::emoji_coffin::emoji_gay_pride_flag:

• 1Pathetic
  • 1Ice Burn
Reactions: 1 users

Sanrith Descartes

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
And yet both khorum and I went to bat for eachother when we got banned because just disliking someone isn't a high enough metric for censoring their views. THAT is what you, Booze, Tiggles, Mario, LLR, a_skeleton_03 (in the past apparently) and dozens of others refuse to learn.

I have zero idea what your views even are but if you got banned, I would be post number 1 asking "why"? That goes for every single other member of this forum other than the 2 or three that have literally BROKEN THE LAW.

So yeah, you don't bitch because you're next in line for the cookie and I am glad you can finally just admit it.
This is the last time I am going to say this as its getting repetitive and you are ignoring it since it doesnt play into your narrative. I dont give a shit about your views. If you stopped being an asshole for a while, people might be so inclined to look at you in a different light. I dont bitch about you getting fucked because you act like an asshole. It isnt any more complicated than that. You are that 100x repeat offender who dindu nuffin. I give you the same sympathy I give him.

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
We had discussions about locking it down because you were/are unwilling to address the problem. I don’t feel like any of my suggestions were to come up with some ridiculous name with a meta timeframe of 14 days currency allowing all those people to just ride out 14 days.

They did provide you with super positive feedback and why is that do you think? Think about who you are enabling on your staff and then respond. I would really like a public guess of why some of them might want a space out of the public eye that benefits them specifically

I won’t waste your time with a PM because you are going to tell me that some member sent you a message asking to be scrubbed because someone at work they pissed off is doxxing them. You know I dealt with that also and without fail every single one of those people went right back to their old ways. They want to feel oppressed by the liberal agenda who somehow came here and singled only them out and left your shit stain staff out of it. (The people on your staff aren’t your decision but you not reining them in while forum banning Scream is)

You are right my comment, that I feel is medium banter, could be construed as an insult. You have to admit you are enamored with the trappings and ceremony of all this more than the admin portion. It’s a playground for you to come up with funny forum names, medals, currencies, reactions, and microtransactions.

Yes, I am unwilling to censor people for racism. So is every single one of the people who have been elected amod here in the last 2 years, with the possible exception of Tarrant. That includes you, when you had this job.

Are you asking me to lay out why I think 5 people agreed with a course of action based upon my own speculation? No, I'm not doing that. If they want to tell you their reasons, they're free to with no repercussions or bad feelings from me.

You're wrong about what I would tell you. It was far more serious than that, and the situation you describe is easily handled without anything major, as you say.

What you feel is 'just banter' is a dodge and you know it. Calling me Draegan 2.0 isn't an insult? Come on bro.

As for where I choose to focus my energies in relation to running the site, who the fuck cares? Is the administrative side of things being handled? Yes? Then what difference does it make where my preferences lie?

As for Screamfeeder, here is why he isn't banned completely:

The argument with Tanoomba and a few others in the past went like this: "Well, they are terrible and utterly toxic posters in the pol/gg sections, but they do contribute in games and movies and screenshots threads. Do we have to ban them completely and lose what positive contributions they may make in those areas?" This policy is my attempt to reconcile those two contradictory goals. Does it have to be a binary situation of banned site wide or allowed site wide? I don't see why that's the case. What you call having no sack to fully ban him, I call giving Scream a chance to contribute to the site in positive ways rather than negative ways, if he's willing.

Perhaps this will prove to be a fool's errand and Scream will end up banned completely as Tanoomba was and for the exact same reason, but that's the idea behind it.

• 1Like

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
64417_web.jpg

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
I know you had some issues with Fedor. If you did talk about Moonbat, I missed it and thats bad on me for engaging while at work.

But you remember when you had to re-assign the first post in Politics because of the sheer number of people who had Scream on ignore? Mist and Lurkingdirk are hard left and hardly anyone has them on ignore and as far as I know neither has ever been banned. If you cannot see the difference between Scream being banned for being a tool and the kind of neo-gaf nazi modding, then you are being a completely obtuse cunt just to take shots at LLR.
lurkingdirk lurkingdirk is hard left? I think that would be news to him. Making shit up again I see and dreaming it’s reality.

Tons of people have Mist on ignore, she doesn’t start threads though. I will always regret changing that thread owner and only did so because I thought he was gone. If he was banned I would make no complaint, I have said so just within a few posts of yours. You don’t read though. You’re an idiot. Multiple year thread bans no matter who it is, not okay. You not caring if the rules are followed as long as you don’t like them shows your lack of spine.

I fully dislike Scream, I won’t say hate because I close this tab and forget him. I banned him more times than anyone ever so far. Yet here I am showing how not following the rules should be called out, if you have a spine. That free speech here should be respected and if a person can’t handle the community they should be removed. You willing to give up your own rights and see someone else be abused is your libtard roots showing.

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
This is the last time I am going to say this as its getting repetitive and you are ignoring it since it doesnt play into your narrative. I dont give a shit about your views. If you stopped being an asshole for a while, people might be so inclined to look at you in a different light.
Go ahead and look at my post history and tell me where I have been an asshole outside of defending free speech or mocking twitter spam?

Am I an asshole in the depression thread? How about the last few posts in the atheist thread (I can't see it because...you know...banned)? What about my movie and TV posts from the last 2 years? Big asshole there? Bigger than others?

See it IS about my views in politics and politics alone. So yes, this IS getting repetitive.

It's about me calling out the "dindu nuffin" crowd for being pieces of shit that get's them so riled up. You cannot know how happy I am to have your post in particular to respond to because it so clearly illustrates exactly the problem.

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
"Well, they are terrible and utterly toxic posters in the pol/gg sections, but they do contribute in games and movies and screenshots threads. Do we have to ban them completely and lose what positive contributions they may make in those areas?"
You seem to have misspelled "They don't agree with us and respond to us when we post memes and make fun of them and the fun is ruined when they don't run away, Daddy Help!"

Would you like to replace that line?

Perhaps this will prove to be a fool's errand and Scream will end up banned completely as Tanoomba was and for the exact same reason, but that's the idea behind it.
Perhaps?

It's 100% you. There is no perhaps. There is your whims and wants. That is all. You have full and total power to either be censoring people because they annoy your fanbois, or suck it up, be a man and tell them to click that ignore button and move on.

You have chosen already.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Yes, I am unwilling to censor people for racism. So is every single one of the people who have been elected amod here in the last 2 years, with the possible exception of Tarrant. That includes you, when you had this job.

Are you asking me to lay out why I think 5 people agreed with a course of action based upon my own speculation? No, I'm not doing that. If they want to tell you their reasons, they're free to with no repercussions or bad feelings from me.

You're wrong about what I would tell you. It was far more serious than that, and the situation you describe is easily handled without anything major, as you say.

What you feel is 'just banter' is a dodge and you know it. Calling me Draegan 2.0 isn't an insult? Come on bro.

As for where I choose to focus my energies in relation to running the site, who the fuck cares? Is the administrative side of things being handled? Yes? Then what difference does it make where my preferences lie?

As for Screamfeeder, here is why he isn't banned completely:

The argument with Tanoomba and a few others in the past went like this: "Well, they are terrible and utterly toxic posters in the pol/gg sections, but they do contribute in games and movies and screenshots threads. Do we have to ban them completely and lose what positive contributions they may make in those areas?" This policy is my attempt to reconcile those two contradictory goals. Does it have to be a binary situation of banned site wide or allowed site wide? I don't see why that's the case. What you call having no sack to fully ban him, I call giving Scream a chance to contribute to the site in positive ways rather than negative ways, if he's willing.

They did it so they could say ‘you signed up for this spot so you don’t get to complain about our terrible posts’ full stop.

I call people shitty things all the time to expose how they are being IRL and online and you know this. I thrived in the Marines dropping every insult in the bag. You know me, this is what I do. Are you amod? You are not, you are aadmin so why are you reaching down like Draegan did? I didn’t stop the racism for that reason and you know it. We discussed removing moderators forever and you know this, you can go read the PM. If you aren’t finding your hands tied here it’s 1 of 2 reasons, you are doing the wrong thing or you got the first moderation team that wasn’t just the most popular racists in that 6 month cycle.

Tanoomba had some value but scream posts nowhere else. If you hated fanaskin would you ban him from politics or just ban him completely? I did a search on his posts and he maybe 10 outside of politics lol. Now who’s dodging? You know you don’t give a shit about scream rehabilitating or what he posts elsewhere (pretending you read much outside of politics is rich). You don’t want to be the full bad guy and ban him because it would have been obvious. You didn’t make his multitude of thread bans public as I tried to do every time, you snuck them under the rug.

You’re right if you want to play silly games with the forum who cares. It was to show you why I had no clue you focus grouped this with the 4 edgelord racists and 1 good mod(exaggeration).

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
It's not about your views.
Yeah it is though because our moderation team is 10x the asshole he is. He’s just the left asshole, you can say it’s not only his views but if he was conservative and posted like he does he would be re-elected to moderator every year in a landslide.

• 2Like
  • 1Truth!
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
Tanoomba had some value but scream posts nowhere else.
Not true. I have had a few very in-depth steam and email conversations with many posters here due to my posting in the Addiction Thread, Depression Thread and the Atheist Thread (which I am banned from).

So don't lie.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
For someone without a guilty conscience a simple no would have sufficed. Calmer than you dude.
Calmer than me? The guy that daily would complain about my supposed alt and has a copy pasta (I know it’s not but you type the same ten or so complaints every time you reference me) list of why he hates me.