Retard Dumping Ground

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
My wife is being mean to me again so I'm going to swing by FOH again and make sure everyone still knows I'm an angry little stinklip
giphy.gif

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
View attachment 292349

So that would show just your posts in this sub forum, count the pages of results and multiply by your posts per page setting. Make sure your deselect All Forums all the way at the top.

it's only showing me five pages of results, even when I click show older it just gives me another 5 pages

don't worry about, it if I can't figure it out the information is clearly not meant for or deserved by me

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Always find it interesting how you people somehow find ways to create drama.

• 2Truth!
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>
Your still missing it. Boozecube right now is 10x more the asshole and disruptive in every single thread he is in, he’s doing that as a conservative though. Scream is a libtard posting once every 3 months as an asshole.

Like I said you can say it’s not the only factor but it is at least half of the equation.
His political position has nothing to do with it, if it did I wouldn't have supported the decision and I did, and still do, support the decision. You are doing him the same disservice that he is doing to himself and are not helping his cause. It really isn't about who falls where on the political spectrum.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
His political position has nothing to do with it, if it did I wouldn't have supported the decision and I did, and still do, support the decision. You are doing him the same disservice that he is doing to himself and are not helping his cause. It really isn't about who falls where on the political spectrum.
If it isn’t about the spectrum how come Booze can post anywhere on this forum? Legit interested if you think he is better or worse than Scream just as a poster whether you agree with his politics.

• 1Edgelord
Reactions: 1 user

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
It really isn't about who falls where on the political spectrum.
I was shawed for posting twitter links while responding to Zap twitter links...Not snarky ones either. Actual rebuttles to his twitter spam. One of us got infractions and the other...well I can only guess how many twitter links he has posted today.

How unscrewed is your head right now?

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
It's about him rustling the jimmies of grown men who can't use the ignore feature because they've convinced themselves that it will make them less of a man, so they just report the derails instead. And since Scream isn't liked: it's easy to punish him for bullshit as few are going to raise a stink.

Scream is an asshole. But the section ban shit is faggotry of the highest level, almost as bad as the discouraged mode shit that LLR used months ago on what's his face.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Side bitch Gavin with the iceburn. Whatever will I do.
Well you only have a few responses in your repertoire.

Gore
AntiSemitism
Racial Slurs of any variety

That’s about it for your vocabulary so I can see why you are at a loss since this isn’t in your safe space.

• 2Truth!