Retard Dumping Ground

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Out of curiosity, what's your answer to that question? As soon as an egg is fertilized? As soon as the blastocyst implants on the uterine wall? Some completely arbitrary further stage of development?
Bonus shitpost:

When the heart's still beating.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Teekey

Mr. Poopybutthole
Hilarious that people post memes nonstop, and my popcorn eating GIF gets moved to another thread.

Mods are triggered little bitches.

• 1Dislike
Reactions: 1 user

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Hilarious that people post memes nonstop, and my popcorn eating GIF gets moved to another thread.

I have no clue what specifically you are referencing but know that the moderators quite regularly clean out memes into the political memes thread. Daily at minimum.

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>

Simple solution: If you see posts that should be moved to the meme thread, report them.

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
I found this is another folder. Didn't think I still had the original, fuck yeah

Give Tuco negs to offset this injustice

geVXqDL.jpg

Tuco Tuco beating on heated steel without eye protection really says a lot about his situational awareness and explains a lot of his retarded posting in the /pol thread. Also learn to hold a hammer, choking up on the handle is how kids and rookies swing a sledge.

Sleeping bag sound proofing on the garage door is also lolz.

Also I think Erronius Erronius needs to make a FoH Nostalgia thread.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Tuco Tuco beating on heated steel without eye protection really says a lot about his situational awareness and explains a lot of his retarded posting in the /pol thread. Also learn to hold a hammer, choking up on the handle is how kids and rookies swing a sledge.

He is a much fatter, dumber man today than he was even in that picture though. Just sayin.

Especially the fatter part

Tuco Tuco you fat fuck stop stuffing your face with cheeseburgers. Faggot.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>

What's funny about that is when I took that pic I made two versions: one for my blacksmithing buddies that actually showed what blacksmiths care about (and was more candid) and this was some bullshit my now-wife helped me make for consumption by the uninitiated.

Fortunately it's also good for catching morons like Zapatta Zapatta and hodj hodj who think I'd be smithing without eyes and ears.

Also, you're wrong about choking up on the handle, and that isn't a sledge hammer.

I kind of miss smithing...

Last edited: