Retard Dumping Ground

Pops

I've posted some ideas. I have let my big dick flapping in the wind, what have you shown us worm?

I'm currently buying those fucked up reits. Today they woke up. Let's see if there is a follow through. I am tasting HT pfds. Now in the 8's. A 19 ish current yield. 25 par. Deferred the div.

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
I've posted some ideas. I have let my big dick flapping in the wind, what have you shown us worm?

I'm currently buying those fucked up reits. Today they woke up. Let's see if there is a follow through. I am tasting HT pfds. Now in the 8's. A 19 ish current yield. 25 par. Deferred the div.
Relax boomer before you have a stroke.

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
Still nothing Karen. I see no call. I'll be looking to press my positions. I liked today's action.
My call is that you are a moron. Go find a board where retards throw stocks at each other. This isnt it.

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
Pussy has zero game and zero money.
You sure got me. At least I am not a tiny dick boomer who gets moody when things dont go his way. I have met women less whiny than you.

• 1EyeRoll
Reactions: 1 user

Pops

You sure got me. At least I am not a tiny dick boomer who gets moody when things dont go his way. I have met women less whiny than you.

My big dick is swinging. How about you? Lay that pussy on the line. Talk is cheap kid. I see nothing yet.

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Also, pretty much fuck off for demanding people reveal anything about their real life. It's a totally bullshit line of attack. You seem to have an obsession with this because you're consumed by identity and you don't care about sharing real life information (probably because you have nothing to lose and no one to protect).
Y'know, you'd have a point and pot to piss in if I was proposing some zero-sum game here of:

A) Stay completely anonymous.
B) State your full birth name, street address, blood type, parents first names, date of birth, and social.

Then I think any rational person would be like, "y'know, that's kinda fubar'd to request that info from someone".

This is not what I asked. I first asked the question and got an answer and said thanks and was happy to leave it at that. Then Scream baited me more, tossed out my gender because that's obviously important to remind me and the forum of, and other trolls piled on doing the same. Then a mod moved it all and then yet again I seem to be the cause of it instead of the other asshats that start it. That pissed me off again~

I said to give us SOMETHING because, yeah, he acts like a troll and everyone here knows he acts like a troll just like Foler and people who are full of shit getting called out for being full of shit is a GOOD thing. I ask for honesty and you act like I'm the bad one here? Okidoke~

As far as nothing to lose and no one to protect as to why I'm more "open" ? My closest friends and family know I'm a right-wing Trump loving Christian tranny, what the hell do I have to hide? That's exactly my point. I don't make an effort to dox myself here but if people look me up? I don't give 2 turkey tits. Again, I'm not some character larping on a forum. Freedom means never having to hide what you are. I should know that very very well you realize that? You think if some loony leftist saw my thread and got triggered than I'm not some woke feminist muh pronouns type I'd have ANY problem with them online or in RL? Nope... that's why I'm me and why some of you hate me, and some of you relish me. Ego? Yup, that's what it takes to be a unique voice in this world.

For what it's worth, I still like ya!

• 1Picard

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
You really can't fathom why anyone wouldn't be totally fine with any member of this board knowing their real identity. It's like you have never been on the internet.

You don't have a family of your own and never will, nor do you have a job where anyone will give a shit what you do in the world.

Foler had to provide some "proof" because of his past transgressions. Scream shouldn't have to provide shit. Call him a liar and mock him by all means but you have zero claim or right for any real life evidence of his life.

• 1Like

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
You really can't fathom why anyone wouldn't be totally fine with any member of this board knowing their real identity.
I can... many of you are racists, bigots, and hateful people. That's not MY problem, that's literally y'alls problem.

Stop being racists, bigots, and hateful people maybe? That's not the way the civilized world works and you don't have to just be a progressive woke person to not be that way... know why Dems and Liberals and Leftists are so obsessed with identity politics? It's because they themselves are more racist, bigoted, and hateful... that's why I think the right is right and the left is wrong.

It's like you have never been on the internet.
It's like I'm honest and realistic about how it is.

You don't have a family of your own and never will, nor do you have a job where anyone will give a shit what you do in the world.
You act like most of you are CEO's who, if you got exposed for your hateful shit here, would make headlines. I DO have a family, I just don't have kids. I never really wanted them; I'd have banked sperm had I wanted them.

had to provide some "proof" because of his past transgressions.
That's because he is, like I said above, a racist, bigot, and hateful. Newsflash: Normal people don't like racists, bigots, and hateful people.

Take a hard look in the mirror... and not necessarily YOU DickT... I'm sorry some of you on here are horrible people; I really am. No surprise either that most of you are atheists too. It all just paints a clear picture to me, and if you don't see that picture, pity. As much I realize this is how it is here, I've never hated you guys nor wanted to burn this place to the ground. I love this place and think this place is funny as shit, but y'all could 100% be less hateful and still maintain your views.

Scream shouldn't have to provide shit. Call him a liar and mock him by all means but you have zero claim or right for any real life evidence of his life.
...and I'm not forcing him to???

I asked him. For some reason (because he's full of shit) he won't (can't, really) provide proof. He claimed some people on this forum did know who he is and keep his identity secret: BULL. SHIT.

• 1Picard
  • 1Garbage
Reactions: 1 users

DickTrickle

You are insufferable.

It's funny, though, that you think that only people who write out their bad thoughts need worry about anyone on the internet knowing their identity. It's so painfully naive. Further more, while there can sometimes be downside to revealing information (no, it's not that common, but exists), there's basically no upside. You're owed nothing and deserve even less.

Also, Foler didn't have to pay because he's hateful, bigoted, or racist. He sabotaged votes for tits, nothing more.

• 1Like

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
You are insufferable.
Okay, thank you. Again, I still like ya.

Foler didn't have to pay because he's hateful, bigoted, or racist. He sabotaged votes for tits, nothing more.
He admitted to that himself. I thought you meant there was an incident where he was doxxed and had RL repercussions due to that.

So in your argument you are actually using that as a point to seemingly back up your claim of the downside of not being anonymous but in reality the fact of that situation was his own stupidity.

Man, are you really being this illogical with me right now?

...and you know Foler is a racist, bigot and hateful. It takes a Vanessa to get people's brains to melt out of their heads apparently. I'm honored.

DickTrickle

Sigh. Fucking follow along. How did you already lose the plot here? Foler's situation had nothing to do with a downside of losing anonymity.

I'm saying that's why he had to show some real life proof, to atone for that instead of eating a ban. Scream had no such blemish even if he's largely reviled. Thus, no reason to be prodded into revealing anything.

Since he had nothing to atone for, he doesn't owe you anything and you deserve even less. Again.