Retard Dumping Ground

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Delusional retard thinks that quote was being a victim? What's literally wrong with you, "Russia isn't poor" retard?

I'm still seeing no quotes of what you claimed.

Oh wait.. never will because you're a colossal retard who literally just makes shit up. Know what people who do that are? D E L U S I O N A L

You lost. You always do.

Lmao, you literally can't stand being exposed for the mental nutjob that you are

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Lmao, you literally can't stand being exposed
Says the guy claiming something and unable to back up their claims with actual quotes while pretending they "don't know where it is??"

You're a liar. That's all you are and you're the one getting exposed by -me- just like your claims that Russia wasn't poor even though you got decimated repeatedly with actual data and stats.

What's illogical retards do when that happens? DENY THE DATA AND STATS. LoL.

Quote from me crying or talking about suicide. Chop chop. Get on it. Quote... make your fake claims real with actual proof. Go.

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
Says the guy claiming something and unable to back up their claims with actual quotes while pretending they "don't know where it is??"

You're a liar. That's all you are and you're the one getting exposed by -me- just like your claims that Russia wasn't poor even though you got decimated repeatedly with actual data and stats.

What's illogical retards do when that happens? DENY THE DATA AND STATS. LoL.

Quote from me crying or talking about suicide. Chop chop. Get on it. Quote... make your fake claims real with actual proof. Go.

I won the Ukraine argument because you don't understand purchasing power parity. I laugh every time you bring it up because I never get anyone that self owns themselves so insistently. Now I get to watch you sperg for 2 paragraphs again. :trump:

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
^ post absolutely devoid of any quotes to back up their insanity = insta fail.

I won the Ukraine argument
You're a liar.

because you don't understand purchasing power parity.
You're a liar.

I never get anyone that self owns themselves so insistently.
Hey look... this was said by the guy that made 2 claims that he couldn't back up with quotes.

Now I get to watch you sperg for 2 paragraphs again. :trump:
4 small single lines are 2 paragraphs to this literal retard who thinks Russia is wealthy.

Which reminds me:
self owns themselves so insistently.
Thank you for the clear example just above. Thank you, thank you!

Anyway, brb... heading to trade in my 370Z for a creme de la creme, elite, top of the line RUSSIAN AUTOMOBILE.

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
^ post absolutely devoid of any quotes to back up their insanity = insta fail.

Hey look... this was said by the guy that made 2 claims that he couldn't back up with quotes.

4 small single lines are 2 paragraphs to this literal retard who thinks Russia is wealthy.

Which reminds me:

Thank you for the clear example just above. Thank you, thank you!

Anyway, brb... heading to trade in my 370Z for a creme de la creme, elite, top of the line RUSSIAN AUTOMOBILE.

How does a $12/hour Amazon warehouse loser afford a 370Z?

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
How does a $12/hour Amazon warehouse loser afford a 370Z?
The better question is why you posted yet another failure of a post lacking quotes backing up your bullshit claims?

I bought my Z when I worked somewhere else (and your numbers are off, but then again, what expectations of financial information/acumen does a retard who thinks Russia is a wealthy nation really have?

FYI, money doesn't make someone a good person (though I'm doing quite fine). Only a Godless person would think this (see: Punko).

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
The better question is why you posted yet another failure of a post lacking quotes backing up your bullshit claims?

I bought my Z when I worked somewhere else (and your numbers are off, but then again, what expectations of financial information/acumen does a retard who thinks Russia is a wealthy nation really have?

FYI, money doesn't make someone a good person (though I'm doing quite fine). Only a Godless person would think this (see: Punko).

Lol ok Foler Foler

So you bought your 370Z before you turned into a tranny loser working a $12/h stock boy job?

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
Weird... retard still has 0 quotes backing up his bullshit.

I'm the antithesis of Foler. I don't lie, I don't practice censorship, and I own you repeatedly with facts over delusional fiction.

Your numbers are off (still), and no.
Of course you lie. You lie to the world every second of every day about being a woman :trump:

forehead

Trakanon Raider
I will be checking CNN today for mass shootings out of Kansas City.

If you’re going to do it, Mr Sox, can you at least write FOH on your chest or someone?

Chris

Potato del Grande
I will be checking CNN today for mass shootings out of Kansas City.

If you’re going to do it, Mr Sox, can you at least write FOH on your chest or someone?
I imagine he'll either go to the Visionary Realms office, the home of the CEO, Brad's former home or most likely the place they have their address listed for tax reasons but aren't actually there.

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
I don't own any guns, nor do I care to—One hundred views on the new post. I want to make a statement. These shooters killing people or themselves are people desperately seeking attention and are too cowardly to face reality. I want just to say that someone somewhere knew something and didn't get involved, and people got hurt. We live in a fucked-up society today. It's not a joking matter, guys. It is some serious shit and people need to get help.

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Secrets

ResetEra Staff Member
Of course he doesn't own any guns.
He lives by the sword, dies by the sword.

1655223502894.png

• 2Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 3 users