Retard Dumping Ground

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
We're getting to inception. A gaming website, to advertise for a gaming website that itself advertises gaming websites. It's not even a fansite, its just a website linking to other websites.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
I see your point but more is to come. Muhaa.
The website is the home of many things to come.

there are already too many fucking websites with gaming news or video tag, Shesh

• 1Like

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
So Mr. Sox Mr. Sox is hilarious. :)

He PM's me and Blazin (Didn't use the reporting feature - which makes this more fun) accusing me of Doxxing him by linking to a chat log he posted on a public gaming forum himself - which he doxxed himself but didn't anyway since his real name isn't on there to begin with along with some throw away email account.

Needless to say, that got shot down pretty quick by Blazin and Demanian with a reminder he should use the report feature.

But while you are here, I wanted to ask are you willing to tell us what happened to your Pokemon shop or whatever you were posting about in the Prexus public channel when you mistakenly hired a sex offender? That sounds like a great story in your head along with everything else you have to poke and see if it's real. Unfortunately you were either banned or committed again before finishing.

You stated it had something to do with Everquest and then you vanished like a fart in the wind and never continued your epic tale. Soygen Soygen looks like some folks on that forum if they are still around were wanting to hear it too!

R (2).gif

Last edited:
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
The amount of Blizzard gaming I see here makes most of the arguments about gaming here a complete sham.

Mr. Sox I hope in time you explain all this and find redemption.

• 1Worf

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
God what a great album.
The Black Album is their last truly great album, but I will always maintain that Load/Reload got unfairly shit on - there are some great songs from both those albums. And they still had some bangers even after the total disaster that was St. Anger. All Nightmare Long has an intro that rivals even shit like Blackened and For Whom the Bell Tolls intros.

• 1Like

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
The Black Album is their last truly great album, but I will always maintain that Load/Reload got unfairly shit on - there are some great songs from both those albums. And they still had some bangers even after the total disaster that was St. Anger. All Nightmare Long has an intro that rivals even shit like Blackened and For Whom the Bell Tolls intros.

Lies all albums post-Cliff are hot garbage. Garage Days was fine because they were covers.

pysek

It Didn't Happen, It Should've, and It Will.
<Gold Donor>
Mudsharkin - a study:

1658938584827.png

• 1Like