Return to Glory - Everquest Test Server Progression Guild

maynardtodd_sl

shitlord
Greetings and salutations! Return to Glory is a Test Server progression guild currently raiding SoL. We thrashed through Kunark/Velious and are currently reaping the bounties of what Luclin has to offer. We welcome new and returning players who want to enjoy the great old content. If this sounds like something you are interested in please check out our website athttp://returntoglory.guildlaunch.comand read about our progression guidelines. We do stay in era gear and there are no Mercs or High levels on our raids. Our raid times are Tues and Saturdays at 8pm CST. We also have mobile raids throughout the week when able. If you have any questions please find me in game or PM me on the website. Hope to see you in game!

Ghirardelli 60th Level Cleric

maynardtodd_sl

shitlord
Considering some of the leadership has joined us on raids and been very kind to us, I think we can coexist just fine. We are far enough apart on expansions that we pose no threat to them. We do our thing, they do theirs and we help each other when the times are right. If anyone has any questions about Return to Glory I will be glad to answer anything or PM me on the website. Thank you and hope to see you in game!

kudos

<Banned>
Really sick of these progression guilds who just clear shit and then move on. Why can't there be one that stays in a damn expansion for months?

Anyways, had you posted this back when you started in vanilla there would be more hype here for it. You're too far progressed for most here.

alavaz

Trakanon Raider
Really sick of these progression guilds who just clear shit and then move on. Why can't there be one that stays in a damn expansion for months?

Anyways, had you posted this back when you started in vanilla there would be more hype here for it. You're too far progressed for most here.
I'll bet you could have thrown a football over them mountains

kudos

<Banned>
I'll bet you could have thrown a football over them mountains
I'm not living in the past if that's what you're implying. I just don't find anything past a certain point enjoyable. I don't think anyone would have as hard of a time finding players for a guild that stops at SoV than you would for a guild at DoH or PoR that is trying to progress. Anyone looking for a progression guild is mainly trying to enjoy the classic version of the game.

maynardtodd_sl

shitlord
Such hostility.
smile.png
It is ok. To each their own on what expansions people like the most. Personally I loved classic more then any, but we can't sit in classic for very long.
frown.png
With all that said, I appreciate the thoughts and comments because we are all trying to have fun playing the same game. Hope you all feel the same way. If anyone is interested we are still looking for members, so check us out.

Xeldar

Silver Squire
Personally, my app has been rejected from both prog test guilds. Both times it felt like the time when I was a freshman and drunk as shit the fat girl (fat jackie in my case, punched my 18 year old v card, before I knocked her roomie's makeup into the toilet, puked in her sink, and proceeded to, naked, hit on said roommie) is rejecting me.

maynardtodd_sl

shitlord
Greetings! We are still looking for new and old members alike and are currently in of:

Shaman
Ench
Necro
Druid

Please check the website for more information and feel free to contact an officer. Hope to see you in game.

Ghirardelli 60th Level Cleric

Apostolos

Golden Knight of the Realm
Ghirardelli, go back to playing your Necro. I miss that midget
frown.png
(that is of course if this is the same e'ci gnome)

Word

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Personally, my app has been rejected from both prog test guilds. Both times it felt like the time when I was a freshman and drunk as shit the fat girl (fat jackie in my case, punched my 18 year old v card, before I knocked her roomie's makeup into the toilet, puked in her sink, and proceeded to, naked, hit on said roommie) is rejecting me.
Why did TFO reject you?

Zaide

TLP Idealist
Why did TFO reject you?
Svinkle - level 61 Pastry Chef
Character Name: Svinkle
Class: Paladin
Level: 61
AA Count : ~150
Race: Black and Explosive
Timezone: There is no timezone in Mom's basement.*
Availability: Does the day end in a Y? Then I'm available.*

When did you originally begin playing Everquest? I started playing before my testicles had dropped. It was a time long ago, when I had dreams to see tits, other than my own.

*Describe your raiding background, include notable guilds you've been a member of and all content you have raided previously. , a couple of panty raids, DEA raids, numerous raids on Al`Qaeda, but mostly I have aids. Lots and lots of aids, fml.*

What expansion or era do you most look forward to experiencing and why? Velious. Kerafyrm + sweet delicious sugar daddy Vulak.*

Do you have any notable clicky items (Journeyman's Boots, Pegasus Feather Cloak etc) or tradeskills? Nope.

Where did you hear about us? Craigslist, casual encounters.

kudos

<Banned>
Svinkle - level 61 Pastry Chef
Character Name: Svinkle
Class: Paladin
Level: 61
AA Count : ~150
Race: Black and Explosive
Timezone: There is no timezone in Mom's basement.*
Availability: Does the day end in a Y? Then I'm available.*

When did you originally begin playing Everquest? I started playing before my testicles had dropped. It was a time long ago, when I had dreams to see tits, other than my own.

*Describe your raiding background, include notable guilds you've been a member of and all content you have raided previously. , a couple of panty raids, DEA raids, numerous raids on Al`Qaeda, but mostly I have aids. Lots and lots of aids, fml.*

What expansion or era do you most look forward to experiencing and why? Velious. Kerafyrm + sweet delicious sugar daddy Vulak.*

Do you have any notable clicky items (Journeyman's Boots, Pegasus Feather Cloak etc) or tradeskills? Nope.

Where did you hear about us? Craigslist, casual encounters.
So basically you can't join TFO if you have a sense of humor.