Return to Glory - Everquest Test Server Progression Guild

Apostolos

Golden Knight of the Realm
I always wanted to do a progression guild run. It has been so darn long since I really did most of those old raids that I really do not remember most of them except through vague cloudy memories. So strats and placement etc.. would have to be relearned. The biggest problem is by the time I hear of any, they are already in serpent's spine or something.

maynardtodd_sl

shitlord
BUMP! Still recruiting and looking for new and returning players looking to have fun progressing through EQ. We are slaying in Luclin and look forward to seeing you in game. PM me on the website or post on here with any questions.

Ghirardelli 60th Level Cleric

Judge_sl

shitlord
I xferred over my ranger a while back and deleveled him to 65. When you guys head to PoP Id love to join up. I can bring over a chanter as well. Gradere on test or Grader on Xegony.

maynardtodd_sl

shitlord
Greetings Judge! That sounds great to us. If you find me in game, I can get you an invite. We have people messing around in PoP and LDoNs at 65 on alts. We are still actively recruiting and looking for new and returning players. We broke into VT and downed our first boss and are looking for more! If this sounds like something you are interested in, check out our website athttp://returntoglory.guildlaunch.comand leave me a PM if you have any questions. Hope to see you in game!

pointyboot

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I would like to join you guys but I fear that it's a guild of boxers who only come out of hiding for raids. I wouldn't mind a trek through VT etc. once more but I'm equally or even more so anxious for old school grouping. Any insights?

maynardtodd_sl

shitlord
Greetings Pointyboot! Grouping on mains (toons people raid with) is pretty slim because of the ease of maxing a toon out on Test. There are active groups ranging from our baby group (lvl 26s dungeon crawl with no mercs or twinking) to 80+ groupage for the higher levels on off nights. There is always something going on during peek hours. I hope this answers your question and if you have anymore please find me in game to check out our numbers or PM me on the website.

maynardtodd_sl

shitlord
Greetings and salutations! Return to Glory is actively recruiting new and returning players for our ranks. We are starting Planes of Power soon and are looking for more people willing to slay some Gods. We recently killed Emperor Ssraeshza and are looking for blood in Vex Thall. Please check out the website and if you have any questions please find me in game or PM me on the website. Hope to see you in game!!

maynardtodd_sl

shitlord
Greetings and salutations! Return to Glory is actively recruiting new and returning players for our ranks. We are starting Planes of Power soon and are looking for more people willing to slay some Gods. We recently killed Emperor Ssraeshza and are looking for blood in Vex Thall. Please check out the website and if you have any questions please find me in game or PM me on the website. Hope to see you in game!!

maynardtodd_sl

shitlord
Planes of Power unlocked and our first PoP raid was a success. Terris Thule, MB, and Grummus felt the wrath of our blades. We are still looking for active and dedicated players looking to enjoy past content. If you are interested please check out our website and don't be shy to PM me on the website with any questions you may have. Hope to see you in game!

Ghirardelli 65th Level Cleric

maynardtodd_sl

shitlord
Greetings Pharmakos. If I had to pick a few classes we could use more of it would prob be.....SK, Mage, beasty and always the cleric/druid/sham. Hope to see you in game!

maynardtodd_sl

shitlord
Greetings Bard. Time and the revamped VP gear is the only gear we are not allowing until a certain time. VP gear until we down RZ or LMM and Time gear will be allowed when we down our last Ele god. Hope this gives you the info you were looking for. Hope to see you in game.

maynardtodd_sl

shitlord
Greetings Jysin and Evernothing. In regards to the defiant question, we do not allow defiant of any kind other then augs at the moment. We stay in era gear and level for the expansion we are currently raiding. Jysin, I think someone contacted you last night, and sorry for the non-communication, we were raiding last night. Hope that answers the questions. Hope to hear back from you.

maynardtodd_sl

shitlord
Come join us on our Progression through Planes of Power! We are still actively recruiting and in need of mages/rogues/beastlords/druid/sham so if you are interested check out the website and fill out an application. Hope to see you in game.

Guild Leader of Return to Glory

maynardtodd_sl

shitlord
BUMP! We are still recruiting and are in need of mages, shaman, druid, beastlord and maybe 1 knight. We completed our first LDON raid along with our Planes of Power progression. If this sounds interesting please check out the website and fill out an application. Hope to see you in game.

Guild Leader of Return to Glory

burntsushi_sl

shitlord
Hey just want to let people know that leveling up to 65 + 400 AAs is insanely easy now. You don't really even need a toon to copy over to Test. I started out a new character just to feel out how the game had changed since I'd stopped playing like 10 years ago. Using a tank merc and just staying in the zones outside of Crescent Reach you can hit 60 in a few days. I also managed to get 300 AAs in 2 nights of grinding in Acrylia Caverns at level 59. I also picked up a few non-defiant items by farming the named in Acrylia in case I decide to do the progression thing. Even being somewhat casual, I can't imagine being PoP ready taking more than a couple weeks. The old school gear would probably be the hardest part, but solo farming is also easy with a merc now.

BUMP! We are still recruiting and are in need of mages
How the hell? I thought mage was the most overpopulated class?