Return to Glory - Everquest Test Server Progression Guild

antha124

Lord Nagafen Raider
Hey just want to let people know that leveling up to 65 + 400 AAs is insanely easy now. You don't really even need a toon to copy over to Test. I started out a new character just to feel out how the game had changed since I'd stopped playing like 10 years ago. Using a tank merc and just staying in the zones outside of Crescent Reach you can hit 60 in a few days. I also managed to get 300 AAs in 2 nights of grinding in Acrylia Caverns at level 59. I also picked up a few non-defiant items by farming the named in Acrylia in case I decide to do the progression thing. Even being somewhat casual, I can't imagine being PoP ready taking more than a couple weeks. The old school gear would probably be the hardest part, but solo farming is also easy with a merc now.

How the hell? I thought mage was the most overpopulated class?
You are right about this. I am dual boxing enchanter/mage and both are currently around 42-43 with only about 4 total hours played. 2 Mercs + mage pet own stuff pretty bad at earlier levels in older zones.

maynardtodd_sl

shitlord
Our journey through Planes of Power continues. Lord Mithaniel Marr felt the wraith of Return to Glory as we collected his loots and moved forward! We are adding a new raid day starting November 7th. We are still looking for active players that want to enjoy the game our way. We are in need of mages, rogues, necro, 1 shadowknight, and beastlords. Please check out our website and if you have any questions please PM me on the website. Hope to see you in game!

Ghirardelli 65th Level Cleric
Guild Leader of Return to Glory

maynardtodd_sl

shitlord
With the kill of Solusek Ro and his minions, Return to Glory is now flagged for the Elemental Planes! Congratulations to everyone and there is more to come! If you are interested, please check out the website and fill out an application! Hope to see you in game!

Ghirardelli 65th Level Cleric
Guild Leader of Return to Glory