Rick and Morty

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Dandai

Lesco Brandon
<Gold Donor>
why does the guy mispronounce "domestic abuse" as "household harm" consistently? regardless, rick and morty has been dead since about season 3.
Avoiding demonetization. If you say too many wrong words in a certain period/video, the algorithm flags it as too hot for ads which means almost no revenue for the uploader.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Avoiding demonetization. If you say too many wrong words in a certain period/video, the algorithm flags it as too hot for ads which means almost no revenue for the uploader.
If you say any "banned" words in the first like 30 seconds of a youtube video, it is instant demonetization.

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
Same reason you can’t say suicide on most platforms, they say “unalive” themselves and I hate the infantilizayion of modern internet users. Hearing a 40
Year old faggot man day unalive chaps my ass

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Sevens

Log Wizard
adventure-time-unacceptable.gif

Never was much of a fan tbh, the constant burping and "ah jeez" from the two main characters grated my nerves quickly.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
He told a 16 year old girl, that looked 12 or younger at the time, that she should start camwhoring as soon as she turns 18, along with all sorts of super creepy convos with her, and sent tons of other creep-as-fuck messages, often drunk, to other underage fans, in both Twitter and Instagram DMs.

No fucking sympathy. This isn't some "he said/she said" office ass-grabbing. There's absolutely no reason to "wait until the courts." He is a legitimate groomer predator.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Kyougou

<Gold Donor>
Short version this dude doesn't actual know anything and total waste of your time. He just keeps saying could and maybe before every "fact".
Its all we know right now, a lot of things he maybe did. But if those texts are true, good riddance.
Dan Harmon is the brains behind the operation anyway.

Edit: For reference on the alleged texts.
1674686568476.png

1674686604003.png

1674686611143.png

1674686617855.png

1674686624710.png

Those and more here:

Last edited:

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Roiland cleared of all charges. Not enough evidence to prosecute.

Wonder if he will get rehired.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Combined with the DMs of nearly a dozen underage girls, I don't think this guy is coming back:

1679527618473.png

• 1Cringe
  • 1WTF
Reactions: 1 users

Juvarisx

Florida
Roiland cleared of all charges. Not enough evidence to prosecute.

Wonder if he will get rehired.

Even if he wasn't a fucking groomer (an actual one, not just a tired insult), the writers room fucking hated him and Harmon basically said you cant come in anymore do your lines over the phone. So I am guessing no.