Rick and Morty

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Even if he wasn't a fucking groomer (an actual one, not just a tired insult), the writers room fucking hated him and Harmon basically said you cant come in anymore do your lines over the phone. So I am guessing no.
Well the writers room fucking sucks

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Even if he wasn't a fucking groomer (an actual one, not just a tired insult), the writers room fucking hated him and Harmon basically said you cant come in anymore do your lines over the phone. So I am guessing no.
Except he has writing credits all the way up to the last aired episode.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
He's a fucking weirdo to be sure. But, I'd argue that Solar Opposites has been far funnier/better written than the last 2-3 or so seasons of Rick & Morty, outside of a few episodes like Vat of Acid.

So, the writing room can hate him all they want, but I don't think he's been the reason for the drop in quality.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
He's a fucking weirdo to be sure. But, I'd argue that Solar Opposites has been far funnier/better written than the last 2-3 or so seasons of Rick & Morty, outside of a few episodes like Vat of Acid.

So, the writing room can hate him all they want, but I don't think he's been the reason for the drop in quality.
The second he left the show, it wasn't anything anymore or they made sure there was diversity in the writing room .

Harmon's is one of the biggest assholes out there so let's not forget how much a piece of shit he is.

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
The profane is its own aesthetic. It has a place in every type and level of society. Everybody poops.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Needs more Cunt. It's funny how we have words of curse that are worse than others, so we dare not utter them, less people feel we are acting unsightly.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
ifopghboz2kb1.jpg

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Gold Donor>
Are the new voices any good? Honestly if whoever they pick isn’t able to match Justin 90-95% I think it’ll take me out of it too much.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Are the new voices any good? Honestly if whoever they pick isn’t able to match Justin 90-95% I think it’ll take me out of it too much.
It took like half the season of Solar Opposites to get used to the new voice. I still am not a huge fan of the change though. It will be worse on Rick and Morty though. Also, not having said who the replacement is yet is sus af.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm

How Poopy Got His Poop Back
The Jerrick Trap
Air Force Wong
That's Amorte
Unmortricken
Rickfending Your Mort
Wet Kuat Amortican Summer
Rise of the Numbericons: The Movie
Mort: Ragnarick
Fear no Mort

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Sylas

<Bronze Donator>
after struggling to watch even 2-3 episodes of Solar Opposites i have absolutely zero faith in this season being even remotely good without Justin. I mean the writing has been going down hill for years and each season has been gayer than the previous but holy fuck, he was clearly the only one holding shit together.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
Man, they really did try hard to get the voices right.

But they failed. Pass.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users