Rick and Morty

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
I like Get Schwifty, but it was one of my least favorite of the series. "I'm Mr. Bulldops..." fuckin kills me

I read someone didn't like the finale from last season, I don't even understand people anymore.

My favorite from this season, Unity for sure. "Quick question, and I'm not looking for judgement here, just yes or no. Can you assimilate a giraffe?"

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I said the season one finale fell flat compared to the rest of the season especially the Devils shop and Council of Ricks/Evil Morty was the episodes prior. Favorite of the series is either Unity or Council of ricks after that its hard to pick between Meeseeks, Parasites, Anatomy Park, Wedding squanchers all are too good to put above one another.

1-2 is Unity/Council of ricks
3-18 are to difficult to rank
19-21 Schwifty and the 2 intergalactic TV episodes

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
See I loved the first TV episode - and second was still pretty decent for me. I do love improv though. Octopus Man is actually more funny now after that interview. I was just like WTF is this!? before, now it actually amuses me knowing he was drunk as shit phoning it in for that.

Zyke

Silver Knight of the Realm
I really liked the finale. I just watched it, and it was one of the better episodes this season in my opinion. I really didn't see that ending coming or the whole thing with the galactic government and all that, as well as the hints to Rick's history made it a great one to me.

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
Last Christmas a friend got me the Season 1 DVD and I've watched it through from start to finish with the commentaries on a couple times now. I would definitely recommend them and I can't wait to hear the commentaries for season two.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
JTpEMMq.jpg

Vaclav

Chick is cute - but not blue, no head crown, didn't even try to find a watch.... hot but C- at best for cosplay

Tantrik

Golden Knight of the Realm
Chick is cute - but not blue, no head crown, didn't even try to find a watch.... hot but C- at best for cosplay
In the reddit thread she said it was a constume in progress. She wanted to get the basic look right first before messing with the blue skin, antennae.

Vaclav

In the reddit thread she said it was a constume in progress. She wanted to get the basic look right first before messing with the blue skin, antennae.
Ah, in progress it could be the start of something good - she's got the structure for it.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
I would hit that so hard if you managed to pull me out you'd be the next king of America.

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Really shitty getting 10 episodes after a year and a half. number 10 fact was petty nice