Rick and Morty

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
I don't disagree with you about that version fitting better, but that Johnny Cash version literally punches me in the balls every time I hear it, and the original seems to fall flat in comparison. To me anyway. But it worked well in the episode, definitely.

This episode seemed way fucking short, which I guess can be attributed to how interesting it was.

I may have to make an updated avatar as well. He's feisty!

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
season three probably wont be out until 2017 ugh. Anyone else notice the Battlestar galactica characters?

Homsar

Season 1-2 took a year and a half Im pretty sure. The staff is a lot smaller than other cartoons im pretty sure

Homsar

If you read the article I linked the finale was supposed to be a 2 parter but they got worn out or couldnt figure out how what to do after rick gets locked up. So many options. Evil morty can come back, family can rebel, Unity, alternate ricks can step in

I dont know why but Rick losing his shit over planet cob cracks me up. Now that the seasons over I just realized they didnt use the portal gun at all really.

First time I didnt notice all the mentions of Birds Persons death

Morty - Geeze rick it's not like he's dying, hes getting married
Tammy - I am promise to be yours until your death
Bird Person - I am yours until my death

from gravity fallsInstagram

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
He didn't use the portal gun after the wedding because he used it as some sort of portal bomb

Homsar

I meant all season they never used it really, always out of power, in the car during the purge episode ect

khorum

Murder Apologist
Wellp, at least we had TWO good seasons. The worthless SJW radfem cunts have gotten throughRick and Morty's creators about hiring more women writersafter BERATING them nonstop about "rape jokes" and butthurt feels:

Mary Sue Cunts_sl said:
Lastly, as for those comments about "merit" and "quotas" and "mandates" . how about if, instead of using those words, we all just accept that there already are a hell of a lot of talented writers who happen to also be marginalized people? Those supposed "quotas" are there to make shows better, more well-rounded, and more interesting (and for all the slick, money-minded managers out there, hiring diversely is also more profitable).
Hopefully they'll release an uncensored version of this season on DVD before the show comes back in its cunt-friendly submissive beta posture.

The Dauntless One

Lord Nagafen Raider
Holy shit, that finale. Was worried that after season 1 finale fell flat, season 2 was definitely equal or better than 1.

As for the song, original was better for the episode instead of the Cash cover
I think S1E10 with evil Morty was suppose to be the "finale." Anyway, I hope they tie in evil Morty in the future.

Homsar

Why are people butthurt about female writers ? Harmon and Roiland stated that they chose the scripts on their own merrits and it had nothing to do with an agenda

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Trapped in Randomonia>
They're spec scripts anyway so they're really just elaborate plot summaries. Basically all the dialogue would be the normal writers.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
GUBT9uW.jpg