Rick and Morty

cabbitcabbit

NeoGaf Donator
This has to be one of my favorite scenes in the show so far. Robot Morty gaining consciousness and emotion right before he's destroyed sums this show up so well.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Bought something at a comic book store for the first time in years
IMG_20170805_144835.jpg

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
That was pretty fucked up. Watching pickle Rick tear through (in the most violent way possible) an army of rats followed by an army of Russians was pretty nuts. This show is just insane.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
Instant classic, 11/10.
Dr Wong's monologue, stolen from reddit:
"Rick, the only connection between your unquestionable intelligence and the sickness destroying your family is that everyone in your family, you included, use intelligence to justify sickness. You seem to alternate between viewing your own mind as an unstoppable force and as an inescapable curse, and I think its because the only truly unapproachable concept for you is that it's your mind within your control. You chose to come here you chose to talk, to belittle my vocation, just as you chose to become a pickle. You are the master of your universe, and yet you are dripping in rat blood and feces. Your enormous mind literally vegetating by your own hand. I have no doubt that you would be bored senseless by therapy. The same way i'm bored when I brush my teeth and wipe my ass. Because the thing about repairing, maintaining and cleaning is... it's not an adventure. There's no way to do it so wrong you might die. It's just... Work; and the bottom line is some people are OK going to work, and some people... well some people would rather die. Each of us gets to choose."
I guess this is the only show that can somehow tie a russian-murdering pickle to a family counseling drama.

Last edited:
  • 2Like

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
How

The fuck

Do they keep

Writing

Such amazing

Episodes

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I'm still amazed they got Susan fucking Sarandon to talk about wiping her ass. Man, this show.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Last night's episode was one of my favorites. The entire sequence of him killing the rats was amazing.

• 2Like

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
I didn't really like the previous episode all that much but I was super, super happy with this one. I'm not sure I've ever seen such a retarded initial premise pave the way to something of such high quality in any media ever.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like