Rick and Morty

Feanor

Karazhan Raider
This show is super good. Rickle in Time and Rick Potion no. 9 is among the most creative shit I have seen from animation. I love these characters and want more.

And Pickle Rick is the best shit ever.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

skribble

Golden Knight of the Realm
The 'who the fuck is noobnoob' at the end really got me, great season so far.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
"Everyone wants people they like to be right. It's why popular people are dumb."

LOL, fucking great line.

• 2Like

cabbitcabbit

NeoGaf Donator
Pickle Rick was a better episode but this was still fucking solid. I loved how it felt like they were going some place emotional and then pulled out.

• 1Like

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
I lost the baby because it was half a million ants and half of a dying galaxy!

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Xevy

Log Wizard
Great episode. Rick shitting on the Vindicators the entire time was amazing. Especially the train dude. "HEY REMEMBER WHEN HE USED THAT GHOST TRAIN!"

• 1Like

elidib

Vyemm Raider
I lost it when he was holding his arm like a gun and creeping around mission impossible style.

• 2Like
  • 2Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

Voyce

Shit Lord Supreme
<Donor>
Man if you took Amos from the Expanse, House from...House, and Rick.... Actually it would be pretty boring, everyone would do exactly what they needed to do regardless of implied emotional circumstance, and no one would have any drama...if they had a disagreement they'd just off each other, or you know stop working together.

• 1Like

Asmadai

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Lol I kept dying on the quick one liners, "Did he say he never forgets a kid?" and "Tittybean?" Hahahahah

• 1Like

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I really liked this weeks ep. Though I didn't really care for pickle rick too much. Outside of the counseling sessions the entire premise was basically 'lol w r sooooo randum xD xD' and this episode seemed to have more well written jokes.

• 1Worf

Amzin

Lord Nagafen Raider
I don't think the Pickle Rick episode was "we are so random", that's their weird intergalactic commercial ad-lib episodes. The pickle start was obviously supposed to set it up as pretty rickdiculous but compare it to some of the out-of-nowhere things in some of the other episodes and the rest of the adventure doesn't even seem that random. That said, I did also really like Ep 4, some good bits in there. It was just a good, solid quality R&M episode.

• 1Like

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Rick has a disinterest in virtually everything that Morty likes. He really shits on his day for them.

• 1Like

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Morty is Forrest Gump and Rick isn't going to like running, shrimp fishing, or ping pong.

• 1Like

Vimeseh

Trakanon Raider
Funny how Morty is so used to being with Rick that he just kind of calmly did everything (including disarming the neutrino bomb) while everyone else was losing their shit.

• 1Like

Caliane

I really liked this weeks ep. Though I didn't really care for pickle rick too much. Outside of the counseling sessions the entire premise was basically 'lol w r sooooo randum xD xD' and this episode seemed to have more well written jokes.
nah. the entire thing was a joke on a bad pun.

Rick is always doing insane shit to get himself out of a pickle.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like