Rick and Morty

Croetec

Lord Nagafen Raider
Also stories of people waiting in line for hours only to get to counter to be told they are out, almost as if every manager who did run out lacked the balls to tell the line knowing all that business might walk out. The sauce wasn't even that good to be begin with, while any homemade version would be infinitely better.

Bunch of fucking memeing idiots had a full on Wakandan moment. Relevant:

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Mario Speedwagon

Gold Recognition
<Prior Amod>
I've never watched this show but hearing about this fucking McDonald's sauce fiasco, I believe it's a perfect encapsulation of everything wrong with this country. I sincerely hope every packet of this sauce was dosed with anthrax.

• 2Worf
  • 2Solidarity
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 4 users

Rime

<Donor>
I did not wait in line or anything, but was on the way home around 230pm and decided to stop at McD because I hate myself. They did not have the 'sauce' or the new chicken tenders... Hit Wendy's instead.

• 1Like

cabbitcabbit

NeoGaf Donator

ujXnKmn.jpg

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Xevy

Log Wizard
Makes sense. Rick is autistic after all. He's their only role model after Sheldon.

• 1Worf

uniqueuser

Vyemm Raider
Is this all that surprising to anyone when the co-creator himself is a raving autistic faggot?

• 1Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Xevy

Log Wizard
You people worry to much about what other fans think and do.

Yeah, I don't think you can judge the fans of a series by the fringe outliers. Unless we want to, then I'm going to call all the Anime fans on this forum a bunch of weeb nerds with waifu pillows and katana collections.

• 3Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Oh fuck, my waifu pillow and katana will never get over that insult =( I need a safe space for both of them.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Croetec

Lord Nagafen Raider
Yeah, I don't think you can judge the fans of a series by the fringe outliers. Unless we want to, then I'm going to call all the Anime fans on this forum a bunch of weeb nerds with waifu pillows and katana collections.
It's more likely then you think.

• 1Like