Rick and Morty

kitsune

Golden Knight of the Realm
I am currently rewatching season 1 and it seems I've stumbled upon streams that are uncensored. Holy moly do they swear a lot. I honestly prefer the censored version, which is odd for me. I feel it gives more character e.g. Rick's interaction with the devil when he's not saying 'Fuck, fucking' every second

Asmadai

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Yeah when I downloaded season 1 I had the uncensored version too, very good. I wish they had an uncensored version of season 2 released, couldn't find one.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Plebes, you should own the uncensored versions on the bluray of Season 1! The commentary alone is worth a rewatch of the entire season.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
There's something about the beeps in censored versions.

Makes it even more funny.

Xevy

Log Wizard
Arrested Development is also a great example of this.

"No Pop-pop doesn't get a *Bleep*ing treat!"

kitsune

Golden Knight of the Realm
If you work around it in clever ways it can be cool. I always enjoyed 'sandwiches' in how i met your mother for example, they spun it so that he didn't want to talk to his kids about drugs which I think is aight

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
I read something last night saying that there will be more crossover between Gravity Falls and Rick and Morty next season. Sounds cool.

Elissidel_sl

shitlord
I read something last night saying that there will be more crossover between Gravity Falls and Rick and Morty next season. Sounds cool.
Well shit, I guess I have to get started on that show then. Is it pretty good? I have never seen a single second of it except for that portal scene which links to Rick and Morty.

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Well shit, I guess I have to get started on that show then. Is it pretty good? I have never seen a single second of it except for that portal scene which links to Rick and Morty.
Definitely more kidsey than Rick and Morty - but overall pretty solid. I'd put it in a similar category with Futurama maybe?

Vaclav

To add - Season 2 is far more episodic than Season 1 which is almost entirely one-offs. So depending on how you feel about stuff it might be worth starting at the last couple S1 eps and then catching up on S1 later or not.

Vaclav

I wouldn't recommend skipping any episodes, honestly. The whole thing is gold
I'd tend to agree - but some I've seen plenty of people bitching about "slow to start" shows where they do random episodes starting for a while before going episodic. (i.e. I remember it for Babylon 5 as a complaint)

Homsar

its not bad but i dont get all the high praise for it, I wouldnt put it above Adventure Time when it comes to kid shows

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
I'll assume Homsar is talking about Gravity Falls

180px-homsar_evolution_current.png