Rickshaw Memorial thread

iannis

Musty Nester
HEUJR8k.jpg

I don't see the cringe. I thought that was fuckin funny.

iannis

Musty Nester
yeah. kekekekeke

and it was "made for a girls jumprope team". I mean, reddit. Even the lies are a lie. But still, that adds the nice touch of innocence that makes it funnier.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Kirun, how many people do you think have been banned here?
Here? Outside of bots and Tard10, probably 0. If Tuco wasn't der fuhrer? That number is a lot higher.

We need to get a female mod. The level of hate Kirun would have for such a being would be incredible.
We tried that little experiment. How did that work out again? Oh, right, she was bilking hundreds of dollars from board members, under the guise that she was "sick", or needed help with her dog shelter, or needed an extra X-Box for her son. However, I'll give credit where credit is due; she did help temper some of the shenanigans of Swamp Donkey Inc.

I'm sorry that the cold, calculated truth about women offends you so much, bro.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
yeah. kekekekeke

and it was "made for a girls jumprope team". I mean, reddit. Even the lies are a lie. But still, that adds the nice touch of innocence that makes it funnier.
I guess the art of cursive is lost.

That ain't no O

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
Here? Outside of bots and Tard10, probably 0. If Tuco wasn't der fuhrer? That number is a lot higher.
I don't think it would be all that high, but you're right, it would be greater than 0. I would be shocked if it was more than say 5.

Gadrel_sl

shitlord
Why would you all delete a whole forum because of one shit post? I don't get the connection. Can't you, like, delete just the post?

Or was it to teach us all a lesson that you all are in charge and we enjoy this forum at your pleasure?

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
ain't she white lol.
No, she's a darkie who dyed her hair white. I can't honestly tell if she's black or hispanic, but it's pretty obvious she's not white from that picture.

Sean was unmodded

The takeaway here is to never post dead babies.
Wut? damn, i need to catch up on the ask amod thread I guess. Also sounds like dead babies was a net gain.