RIP Araysar

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
1670351726655.png

Blazin

Creative Title
<Nazi Janitors>
I will Blazin Blazin ! Just in time for Christmas!

Points will expire in 7 days. It is requested yet again that you please take a few extra seconds and spoil questionable content in a SFW area, and in that particular thread the posting of bodies, serious injurys etc out of respect for your fellow forum goers.

Have a great Christmas

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Points will expire in 7 days. It is requested yet again that you please take a few extra seconds and spoil questionable content in a SFW area, and in that particular thread the posting of bodies, serious injurys etc out of respect for your fellow forum goers.

Have a great Christmas

From 30 days to 7???

What happened?

Did you fuck up?

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
"This is what Araysar gets for being too damn lazy to use spoiler tags. Had he done that this would have been avoided." -- Denamian Denamian

It wasnt because I was lazy, it was because there was no need. The post didnt violate any rules.

Here's what I posted. Show me the gore. The worst I see is some blood on some guy's face. None of those guys are dead, they are receiving medical care.

This isnt gore.

Blazin Blazin I know some faggot reported me and you felt compelled "to do something" -- but you fucked up.

Gavinmad Gavinmad thanks for pointing this out

Lightning Lord Rule Lightning Lord Rule if this is the new standard for gore, i.e. guy with a blood stain, I foreesee a lot more reports and a lot more work for the Amod team in 2023. YGWYFD and Mike Brown thread alone should generate at least over 1,000 reports.

• 1Picard
  • 1Moron
Reactions: 1 users
I was not aware of this rule. I know those exact pics are definitely "broad cast" past few days, and are not gorecore.

Lessen it I would say, I think Araysay is a paid whore of the RF, but that's a day or two max.

Can I say this a very good rule tho? I have to break out jimmy for this rule. Much respect. Those pix are just not on the right side of it.

Jimmy Cue the Jelly!
240e9b5029.gif

Blazin

Creative Title
<Nazi Janitors>
I think it's rather mild and I also think it's a reasonable compromise to ask posters to take the two seconds to add spoiler tags. Our tough guys posters always want Amod to just tell people to toughen up without realizing we reject a lot of reports. Compromise means sometimes you aren't going to like the incredible burden of adding a spoil tag. Instead of just muttering about pussies while doing it you just have to take a stand because you aren't anyone's bitch! It's tiring. I'm sure you will destroy me with your witticisms about how in the right you are. I'm not asking you to bend to authority I'm asking you to consider that you are in a space with other adults who might have a different view than you and don't give a shit about them then who exactly are you posting for?

• 1Solidarity

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
Lightning Lord Rule Lightning Lord Rule if this is the new standard for gore, i.e. guy with a blood stain, I foreesee a lot more reports and a lot more work for the Amod team in 2023. YGWYFD and Mike Brown thread alone should generate at least over 1,000 reports.

We'll see how it goes.

If you get to break out the Itodaso's while amod seethes over their crushing workload then you can consider yourself vindicated.

• 1Seriously?

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
It's not a particularly bad post, but I can understand how it qualifies as gore. I generally refrain from posting anything with blood or severe and obviously very life threatening injuries, as I've always taken gore to mean that, and not "dead bodies", as you can have dead bodies which are objectively not gore, though I don't post those either as its obviously toeing the line.

Maul

Dental Dammer
I am missing the multiple daily updates from Donbass Daves telegram account already.

• 3Worf
  • 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 5 users

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
"Well, to be honest, it's hard to portray any recent developments in the war as anything other than good news for Ukraine. " -- phisey phisey

You mean like the confirmation that Ukraine has 100,000+ KIAs?

• 1Moron

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
I think it's rather mild and I also think it's a reasonable compromise to ask posters to take the two seconds to add spoiler tags. Our tough guys posters always want Amod to just tell people to toughen up without realizing we reject a lot of reports. Compromise means sometimes you aren't going to like the incredible burden of adding a spoil tag. Instead of just muttering about pussies while doing it you just have to take a stand because you aren't anyone's bitch! It's tiring. I'm sure you will destroy me with your witticisms about how in the right you are. I'm not asking you to bend to authority I'm asking you to consider that you are in a space with other adults who might have a different view than you and don't give a shit about them then who exactly are you posting for?

Why would I add a spoil tag to something that didnt break the rules?

Clearly, I have done this before on many occasions this year byt putting the link in <CODE> tags, so its not like I was intentionally flouting the rule.

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
"Well, to be honest, it's hard to portray any recent developments in the war as anything other than good news for Ukraine. " -- phisey phisey

Like making Ukraine's electric grid worse that North Korea's and plunging them into 1822?

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
"This is what Araysar gets for being too damn lazy to use spoiler tags. Had he done that this would have been avoided." -- Denamian Denamian

It wasnt because I was lazy, it was because there was no need. The post didnt violate any rules.

Here's what I posted. Show me the gore. The worst I see is some blood on some guy's face. None of those guys are dead, they are receiving medical care.

This isnt gore.

Blazin Blazin I know some faggot reported me and you felt compelled "to do something" -- but you fucked up.

Gavinmad Gavinmad thanks for pointing this out

Bro I reported you for gore a few days ago. Spoiler that shit. I will continue to do so until you are rehabilitated.

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
Bro I reported you for gore a few days ago. Spoiler that shit. I will continue to do so until you are rehabilitated.

weird how you reported something a few days ago that was only posted this morning

like i said foler, the only thing you ever told the truth about is ucking American Inventor dick because thats the only thing you ever attempted to hide