RIP Araysar

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
weird how you reported something a few days ago that was only posted this morning

like i said foler, the only thing you ever told the truth about is ucking American Inventor dick because thats the only thing you ever attempted to hide
Right. Remember when blazin posted you were a repeat offender and he just dealt with it a few days ago? That was me BUCKO. Someone else beat me to today’s VIOLATION.

• 1EyeRoll
Reactions: 1 user

Blazin

Creative Title
<Nazi Janitors>
Why would I add a spoil tag to something that didnt break the rules?

Clearly, I have done this before on many occasions this year byt putting the link in <CODE> tags, so its not like I was intentionally flouting the rule.
Why not just change it when Cad asked? He wasn't rude to you, just made a simple request. When I had just needed to add spoilers so recently not sure why you wouldn't just add them out of an abundance of caution since obviously there are those reading your posts that are concerned about it. You have been better about it for quite awhile now and then twice in a short time posts that elicited reports along with your response to cad that makes it seem a more deliberate flaunting/rule gaming. Anyone in a SFW thread should be taking reasonable steps to keep them that way in the view of their fellow members.

I already admitted I was wrong to have used the word gore, (it was SFW inappropriate vs NSFW gore) which are not even in the ballpark of each other.

To be honest it's hard for me to provide guidance on what is SFW on some of this stuff. Unlike other areas we do indeed take our queue more from the offended on this particular issue because we are trying to serve the people using these SFW threads to keep them that way by some reasonable definition and almost nobody is given pts for SFw stuff unless it's blatant or repeat offense. So in this regard injured/dead/bloody soldiers etc without getting into the nuance of those injuries just put injured/dead soldiers in a tag.

If you are cool with this despite amod faggotry then let me know. (Acceptance in no way would be construed as a condoning of draconian faggot filled amod'ing that has and will likely continue in the future to make everything they touch worse for it)

• 1Like
  • 1Supertaster
  • 1Pathetic
Reactions: 2 users

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Why not just change it when Cad asked? He wasn't rude to you, just made a simple request. When I had just needed to add spoilers so recently not sure why you wouldn't just add them out of an abundance of caution since obviously there are those reading your posts that are concerned about it. You have been better about it for quite awhile now and then twice in a short time posts that elicited reports along with your response to cad that makes it seem a more deliberate flaunting/rule gaming. Anyone in a SFW thread should be taking reasonable steps to keep them that way in the view of their fellow members.

I already admitted I was wrong to have used the word gore, (it was SFW inappropriate vs NSFW gore) which are not even in the ballpark of each other.

To be honest it's hard for me to provide guidance on what is SFW on some of this stuff. Unlike other areas we do indeed take our queue more from the offended on this particular issue because we are trying to serve the people using these SFW threads to keep them that way by some reasonable definition and almost nobody is given pts for SFw stuff unless it's blatant or repeat offense. So in this regard injured/dead/bloody soldiers etc without getting into the nuance of those injuries just put injured/dead soldiers in a tag.

If you are cool with this despite amod faggotry then let me know. (Acceptance in no way would be construed as a condoning of draconian faggot filled amod'ing that has and will likely continue in the future to make everything they touch worse for it)
Lmao Araysar Araysar are you gonna bend the knee to this tyrant and accept that you’re “cool” with it?!

You WOULD!

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>

Why would I care about Cad wants? Does this even need to be asked on a board of hyper individualistic thinkers who hate being told what to do and what to think? I dont give a shit what Cad wants. I follow the rules that will be keep me out of the rickshaw and I dont cater to any individuals and their "wants".

Cool with what? I followed the rules that were outlined. No corpses and no gore. Posting a guy with a bloodied face is not GORE and its not even "SFW inappropriate" which I guess is the new weasel term we are starting to use. The rules are now changed without anyone being informed and punishment is being doled out retroactively. The new rules are that you cant even post guys with a bloody face. Goodbye MMA thread, probably at least a thousand posts that need to be infracted in YGWYFD and Mike Brown thread and who even knows how many in /pol. Moderation clown world.

Has there been an announcement on what the new "SFW inappropriate" rules are so we dont run afoul of these new rules? No.
Have the rules themselves been updated? No.

You apologized and I appreciate that but what does that do for me? I'm still stuck here for a week for posting some dudes with bloody faces which I have done quite a few times without any issues before until today when Cad complained because Cad seems to think that I'm his legal secretary that takes orders from him. And seems like when Cad complains, then the rules get bent to accommodate what Cad wants for whatever reason.

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
Lmao Araysar Araysar are you gonna bend the knee to this tyrant and accept that you’re “cool” with it?!

You WOULD!

Blazin Blazin if asking people to stop doing something was so productive and useful, Foler Foler could have just asked me 2 years ago to stop talking about how he sucks jogger dick

• 1Pathetic

Blazin

Creative Title
<Nazi Janitors>
I'm honestly surprised sometimes by how hostile many of you are towards each other and I think it leaves me at a disadvantage on how to handle at times. I read your posts and it just makes me sad how proud you are to act like an asshole towards the people you supposedly wanting to interact with. I know some of the vocals here take pride in the we are all assholes schtick but its hard for me to believe that you engage in discourse the same way towards people in your life. I'm sure you probably don't, people here you hate but yet you spend an exorbanent amount of time interacting with people you don't give a shit about. Who do you want to read your posts? Who do you care about asking maybe to keep it more safe for work?

Most adults at least the ones I'd want to spend any time around don't need a list of rules for basic decorum and respect for others. You are so relentless I'm impressed, 99% of the forum operates within boundaries without ever even thinking about the "rules" It's just a small subset of you that are always wondering "yeah but just how much of an asshole can I be?"

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 3 users

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Why would I care about Cad wants? Does this even need to be asked on a board of hyper individualistic thinkers who hate being told what to do and what to think? I dont give a shit what Cad wants. I follow the rules that will be keep me out of the rickshaw and I dont cater to any individuals and their "wants".

Cool with what? I followed the rules that were outlined. No corpses and no gore. Posting a guy with a bloodied face is not GORE and its not even "SFW inappropriate" which I guess is the new weasel term we are starting to use. The rules are now changed without anyone being informed and punishment is being doled out retroactively. The new rules are that you cant even post guys with a bloody face. Goodbye MMA thread, probably at least a thousand posts that need to be infracted in YGWYFD and Mike Brown thread and who even knows how many in /pol. Moderation clown world.

Has there been an announcement on what the new "SFW inappropriate" rules are so we dont run afoul of these new rules? No.
Have the rules themselves been updated? No.

You apologized and I appreciate that but what does that do for me? I'm still stuck here for a week for posting some dudes with bloody faces which I have done quite a few times without any issues before until today when Cad complained because Cad seems to think that I'm his legal secretary that takes orders from him. And seems like when Cad complains, then the rules get bent to accommodate what Cad wants for whatever reason.
Blazin Blazin you just gonna sit there and take that? You volunteer your hard earned time to amodding this forum and this guy has not only blatantly disregarded the rules but he obviously has ZERO respect for you.

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
I'm honestly surprised sometimes by how hostile many of you are towards each other and I think it leaves me at a disadvantage on how to handle at times. I read your posts and it just makes me sad how proud you are to act like an asshole towards the people you supposedly wanting to interact with. I know some of the vocals here take pride in the we are all assholes schtick but its hard for me to believe that you engage in discourse the same way towards people in your life. I'm sure you probably don't, people here you hate but yet you spend an exorbanent amount of time interacting with people you don't give a shit about. Who do you want to read your posts? Who do you care about asking maybe to keep it more safe for work?

Most adults at least the ones I'd want to spend any time around don't need a list of rules for basic decorum and respect for others. You are so relentless I'm impressed, 99% of the forum operates within boundaries without ever even thinking about the "rules" It's just a small subset of you that are always wondering "yeah but just how much of an asshole can I be?"
It really is sad isn’t it? I’ve been saying this for YEARS. I’ve tried relentlessly to befriend Araysar Araysar but he just has SO MUCH anger in him.

Right? Same here, all adults I spent time with don’t need a list of rules to respect each other. Interesting how Araysar Araysar does. It really is this small problematic subset of forum members that we must deal with.

• 1Worf

Blazin

Creative Title
<Nazi Janitors>
Blazin Blazin you just gonna sit there and take that? You volunteer your hard earned time to amodding this forum and this guy has not only blatantly disregarded the rules but he obviously has ZERO respect for you.
I'm not at all concerned with respect for me. I would wish that he would respect the community he seems to want to be part of

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Truth!

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Araysar Araysar you can’t control others but you CAN control how you respond to them. PLEASE keep this in mind as you contemplate your next post.

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
I'm not at all concerned with respect for me. I would wish that he would respect the community he seems to want to be part of
Ain’t that the truth? We have forum members that have so much love and respect for this community that they have custom morale patches made embroidered with FoH logo for forum members and donate tons of cash to the forum, because they PRIZE, cherish and respect it.

meanwhile we have this problematic subset of forum deviants that just shit all over the place like uncivilized DEGENERATES

• 1Worf

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
I'm honestly surprised sometimes by how hostile many of you are towards each other and I think it leaves me at a disadvantage on how to handle at times. I read your posts and it just makes me sad how proud you are to act like an asshole towards the people you supposedly wanting to interact with.

I dont want to interact with Cad. In fact if you look at my post history we have virtually have zero interaction in my 50,000+ posts. Cad has been a condescending asshole to me before for no reason, so I have even less reason to cater to him.

I know some of the vocals here take pride in the we are all assholes schtick but its hard for me to believe that you engage in discourse the same way towards people in your life. I'm sure you probably don't, people here you hate but yet you spend an exorbanent amount of time interacting with people you don't give a shit about. Who do you want to read your posts? Who do you care about asking maybe to keep it more safe for work?

Bro I literally followed the rules, until you changed the rules today without telling anyone and then retroactively punished me because Cad cried to you.

I think we should tackle that elephant in the room first.

• 1Pathetic

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
It really is sad isn’t it? I’ve been saying this for YEARS. I’ve tried relentlessly to befriend Araysar Araysar but he just has SO MUCH anger in him.

Right? Same here, all adults I spent time with don’t need a list of rules to respect each other. Interesting how Araysar Araysar does. It really is this small problematic subset of forum members that we must deal with.
The guy who's been in the rickshaw for most of the year certainly has a great grasp on staying within the lines here...

• 3Worf

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>

bro how long have they kept you in the rickshaw now?

:trump:

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>

So now my "violation" of secretly amended rules is disrespect towards the community?

How many times are you going to keep twisting the language to try and paint me as the bad guy when you're the one who screwed up?

• 1Moron

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
"Remind me of the the welching, I am getting old and some of this shit is starting to bleed together." -- Oblio Oblio

There was no welching. Terms of the bet dictated a Jay Cutler avatar. Instead, the avatar was mostly Putin with lipstick, earrings, some other gay shit and Jay Cutler was added to it mostly as an afterthought. I refused to wear it because it was a clear violation of the bet terms: Cutler avatar, not a Putin avatar. So the avatar was forced on me for a long time and I stopped posting for a long time in protest. I dont remember the length of time but it was probably close to a year.

• 1Like